Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Recycling Illegals Where do They Go?

Maybe someone can help me with a question. My neighborhood has tuned into mexico over the last few years, and I notice the multiple families in these houses change about twice a year, usually in the summer. No for sale signs just vans and trucks coming and going with new families but not much furniture. Where do the old ones go? Why do they leave? Who owns the houses?
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

THOSE COULD BE SAFE HOUSES WHERE THEY TAKE ILLEGALS WHEN THEY FIRST ARRIVE. THEN THEY MOVE ON TO WHERE EVER THEY FIND JOBS AND HOMES.....OR GO WITH THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS. THATS WHY ALL THE NEW ONES ALL THE TIME.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Red I hope your wrong but I think you are right. I just hate to think of my neighborhood as a bunch of safe houses.
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

I have that too where I live. It's annoying. They blast their hispanic music at 2 am for no reason, and have parties at odd hours. Not to mention there's about 8 people living in a 2 bedroom apartment. They come and go about every 4 months or so. I really wonder why people live there for only 4 months then leave, and never be seen again around town.
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

Yep, the meximusic and weird parties and fireworks (at least I hope it's fireworks could be gunshots) go on all the time. It's getting to the point where I know all the Mexican holidays now. Flag day is the biggest one. Why don't we have big parties here on flag day?

MW
    Grayrider wrote:

My neighborhood has tuned into mexico over the last few years, and I notice the multiple families in these houses change about twice a year, usually in the summer. No for sale signs just vans and trucks coming and going with new families but not much furniture. Where do the old ones go?
    I think they're all migrating to my state, North Carolina.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope not my parents live there and their neighborhood hasn't been invaded yet. Their favorite restaurant has been though. The Dillard House (in Georgia) admitted they hire illegals!

Quote Originally Posted by Grayrider
    I hope not my parents live there and their neighborhood hasn't been invaded yet. Their favorite restaurant has been though. The Dillard House (in Georgia) admitted they hire illegals!
    Many places in Miami hire illegals. All I'm going to say is don't eat anywhere in the malls. All those places hire illegals and are dirty! They re-use coffee grounds, and are very un-sanitary.
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

"Where do the old ones go?"

They move on to the next region of colonization. Ya gotta understand, it takes a while to get to know the ropes in this country, of where the goodies are and the jobs, then they move on. I have seen them up here with out of state licence plates. I suppose they have some leads on some jobs that Americans would otherwise be doing. They've got their own rigs and business signs, If I go down to the convenience store in the morning there will be several of them in there getting their breakfast.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All the reason to have a good education and buy out of their price range. If nothing else live in a motor home at least you can keep moving. LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast