Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RED ALERT! BATTLE STATIONS ALL ALIPAC ACTIVISTS!

The illegals are throwing everything they have at the US Senate today.

Rally our boards!

Stop your yapping and get to walking now!

Call your US Senators, call the others, then approach the ALIPAC endorsed campaign closest to you to offer your support as a voter, volunteer, and donor.

The illegals are making one final desperate push. We must hold the line and destroy their agenda on Nov 2.

directions and reports here at this link please....

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1115325.html#1115325

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    working on it now

I sent the Numbers USA fax to both my senators but I am in Maryland -- home of Casa de Maryland and both my senators LOVE illegal immigrants-- and have F Rating - i.e. Mikulski and Cardin

S.729/H.R.1751 It's now official, Sen. Harry Reid will add the DREAM Act to the Department of Defense Authorization bill when it comes to the Senate floor over the next few weeks. Sen. Reid acknowledges that passing a "comprehensive immigration reform" bill with a mass amnesty is impossible, but he believes he can garner enough bi-partisan support to pass an amnesty for illegal alien high school students and graduates.
    Univision is reporting that Sen. Reid is contacting both Democratic and Republican Senators trying to get the 60 votes needed to pass the bill.
    In an interview with El Tiempo, the Spanish language version of the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Reid said...

...I will keep fighting for it. I have five or six calls I need to make to Republicans senators to see if they will work with me on this. I will call them to see if they are willing to support this.

The DREAM Act (S.729) was offered by Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) and has 38 cosponsors who are still in the Senate. Supporters of the DREAM Act say it would provide amnesty for illegal aliens who are between the ages of 5-35 and attended high school in the United States, hold either a high school diploma or GED, and attend a U.S. college or serve in the military for at least two years.
    However, what DREAM Act supporters won't tell you is that illegal aliens who qualify for the Amnesty immediately jump to the front of the citizenship line, and once legalized, they can sponsor their extended family members for citizenship through current chain migration laws.
    There is also no end date for the DREAM Act, so the bill would provide a permanent magnet for future illegal immigration. It would also lift the current federal ban on offering in-state tuition to illegal aliens, meaning illegal aliens will receive a lower tuition rate at state colleges and universities than U.S. citizens from another state. Furthermore, the DREAM Act contains no provisions for increasing border security and interior enforcement and provides no verification mechanism for illegal aliens who say they qualify for the DREAM Act Amnesty.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called both of my Senators and asked that they oppose S. 729. I also expressed my outrage at the party as a member for 30 yrs., and I now consider myself an independent, and have quit donating to the RNC.

Thanks CaptainRon for the quote from Sen. Reid.........

...I will keep fighting for it. I have five or six calls I need to make to Republicans senators to see if they will work with me on this. I will call them to see if they are willing to support this.
    Should one of those Senators be named McCain, perhaps it would be worth the voters of AZ time to consider voting for the opponent of McCain? Why vote light, when one can have the real thing? Think Coke, instead of Diet Coke.

Perhaps someone could post the number for the RNC, as the number I have does not work(?)

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    I sent the Numbers USA fax to both my senators but I am in Maryland -- home of Casa de Maryland and both my senators LOVE illegal immigrants-- and have F Rating - i.e. Mikulski and Cardin
    I did that too. Senators Schumer, Gillibrand and my rep Velazquez.

I'm hoping to hear back from them soon.

i have called my two senators in DC and here in Dallas

Banned

Keep Calling Every Day !

Sent all Numbers USA faxes. Will be on the phone DAILY. Phone lines are jammed at times.... We must keep calling OVER AND OVER again !!! TS

Just got in and started working on it now!

I call my Senators ALL the time. They probably have me on Roll-a-deck now AND:
    Sen Landrieu..No Stand as of the time I called
    Sen Pryor..No stand as of the time I called
    Sen McCaskill....Staffer said she will probably swing against it because of the language
    Sen. Stabernow...Got the voice mail
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast