Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If we can somehow condense all of that sickening )&(&^(**)*)'s failures on one sheet; probably impossible, then we could create a flyer to stuff in mailboxes.

Will Help!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm in. Did some emailing tonight.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm in, too. I've already sent it out to my email list this morning. Will send to media outlets both local and national.

I'm focusing hard on getting information out to Tennessee, Georgia, Missouri, Massachusetts and Minnesota. These are critical Super Tuesday states where there's a possibility of diminshing the McCain edge. Hope someone will help. I'm simultaneously sending out information on Huckabee. He's flying under the radar on the illegal immigration issue, and I don't want people flocking to him as the McCain antidote.

April
    GOOD MORNING PATRIOTS, ANOTHER DAY TO GET THE WORD OUT!!!

THANKS PINE, I WILL BE PASSING THEM OUT, NO MAILBOX!!!!

LETS STAY ON IT PATRIOTS!!!
    TIME IS SHORT!!!!

I will put this in the newspapers recepticles of those in my neighborhood. I will always have copies with me in a folder wherever I go and just hand them out to strangers willy nilly.

April
    THANKS FOR JOINING IN EVERYONE!!!! I made the rounds in my neighborhood spreading the news, now I am emailing and posting links! I intend to pass info out to strangers as well Zeezil!!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE!!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Two articles (McClintObama Amnesty Plan and McCain's Immigration Insanity) sent to columnists and editorial writers of the following California major metro Newspapers:

LA News
    LA Times
    Oakland Tribune
    Riverside Press
    Sacremento Bee
    San Diego Union Tribune
    San Francisco Chronicle
    San Francisco Examiner
    San Jose Mercury News
    Santa Ana: Orange Co. Register

Now hitting California Talk Radio Station local hosts

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    If we can somehow condense all of that sickening )&(&^(**)*)'s failures on one sheet; probably impossible, then we could create a flyer to stuff in mailboxes.
    Dianne: I though it was a good idea to stuff flyers in mailboxes but I was told it is illegal. I didn't know. Sorry but please don't do it because that can compromise the integrity of ALIPAC and we don't want the liberals to shut us down.

Sorry guys! I guess my enthusiasm was good but I don't want to jeopardize this site.

Please NO MAILBOXES!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharona
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Dianne: I though it was a good idea to stuff flyers in mailboxes but I was told it is illegal. I didn't know. Sorry but please don't do it because that can compromise the integrity of ALIPAC and we don't want the liberals to shut us down.

Sorry guys! I guess my enthusiasm was good but I don't want to jeopardize this site.

Please NO MAILBOXES!!!
    ABSOLUTELY NO MAILBOXES!!!!!

I did not know either Sharona ,so don't feel bad! Your enthusiasm is appreciated!!! I passed out a bunch to my neighbors and stuck some in doors as well. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PATRIOTS!!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast