Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reminder: Sign My Kids Up For Quran Club

Is this "typical" or atypical. Just curious as we were looking at one of the local high schools on line. We discovered they have a "Quaran Club".

www.deerfieldbeachhighschool.com/index.html

Go to "Clubs" Scroll down and click on clubs.

Is this usual? I'd appreciate some feedback. Thanks.

P.S. after you go there, check out ASPIRA and Spanish Club.
    Where's the American Club?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What is wrong with the Spanish club?

Leave the Spanish club alone. Spanish clubs are for those trying to learn Spanish and that is as legit just as a German or French club. But what about the GAY clubs they have now?

Your best public schools are in small towns in places like my native state of Montana. They are mostly white but most important, many of these kids are farm kids that are driving $150,000 combines at age 13 and they know about respect and responsiblity. Try finding that in south central Los Angeles?

My area is becoming a little MEXICO and I am freaking about where to send my two daughters cause the public schools here are not very good but what do rich politicans care who live in the areas where the kids are
    %95 white and the median house value is $350,000. THEY DON"T!

Jack, not this spanish club. Go there and check it out. Be sure to stop into the Quran Club.

You're talking about the Spanish Club of your day. Go see today's Spanish Club.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am sorry!

Do you mean the Spanish club where the kids are all immigrants and already Speak Spanish and La Raza is their recruting them etc and so and so forth? I am sorry you are right a new type of Spanish club that disgusts me too! If the kids tried to form a Bible club would the ACLU try to stop it? We can't celebrate Christmas anymore but Quran club is OK? lol but it isn't funny anymore!

Some school districts have even banned the handing out of Christmas cards!! Yet its perfectly acceptable to celebrate Islam?

Legal,

This IS becoming a problem, especially in Europe, and to a currently lesser exent here at home.

The guys desecrating the flag in New York, and those recently arrested in Lodi are just the tip of the iceberg.

Most citizens are, almost four years after 9/11, unaware of how large the problem is, and what Islam's ultimate goal is.

Those nineteen hijackers weren't in this country because they liked us.

Check out JihadWatch.org for further disturbing news.

Was just at the library. Somebody brought this up. The whole library was abuzz. Even the librarians, who usually stay quiet on their views. They were yelling in the library!! Yea, I'd say the American people are WAKIN UP FASTER now.

Jack,
    If more Americans took their kids out of public schools, they would have a problem getting them funded. I say home school or private school.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Legal,

Were the normally discreet librarians fer it, or agin it?

It would be nice if Americans could all afford to send their kids to private schools. But then again, why should we? We pay for the public schools whether we want to or not so why not just kick the illegals out of OUR schools and get them back for American kids?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast