Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think Romney has shown that the "straight talker" is very capable of not so straight talk.I don't know why,but all that I could think of when watching McCain was Howdy Doody.

Grahamnesty is smearing Romney. What a low life!!!

Grahmnesty is a piece of crap.

Romney can't defend himself, so he does McClown's dirty work.

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by odiesback
    What did McLiar say that prompted Romney
    to go for a laugh? I missed it...
    John McCain was asked a question regarding Romney's ability to be President. McPain commented that Romney was a good business man, owned businesses and people got fired from their jobs. Romney laughed out loud.
    Thanks AmericanPatriot

Thanks for the updates. IMO, McCain came off as cranky, old, and rambling at times. I know the MSM and some party hacks are trying to create a conventional wisdom that he has the best chance to beat Hillary, but IMO he is the Dems dream candidate: an aging, tired-looking Washington insider who wants to stay in Iraq for 100 years.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Thanks for the updates. IMO, McCain came off as cranky, old, and rambling at times. I know the MSM and some party hacks are trying to create a conventional wisdom that he has the best chance to beat Hillary, but IMO he is the Dems dream candidate: an aging, tired-looking Washington insider who wants to stay in Iraq for 100 years.
    Exactly. I watched it live and came away thinking Romney totally owned McCain. You are right, McCain looked so creepy, with that evil big yellow smile. Then Chris Mathews does his analysis, and tries to make it look like McCain was winning point for point. WTF? It just seems that McCain is a better mud slinger, and throws more low-blows. But Mathews was acting like McCain was winning the debate because of this!

You are also right about McCain. His age, his temperment, his support of Bush's policies. He is going to get slammed and slammed hard. What Romney could not do tonight (make McCain publicly meltdown) Hillary is capable of doing.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    You are also right about McCain. His age, his temperment, his support of Bush's policies. He is going to get slammed and slammed hard. What Romney could not do tonight (make McCain publicly meltdown) Hillary is capable of doing.
    I hate to sound like a conspiracy nut, but that is exactly what "they" want. You give McCain the GOP nomination, he melts down, he gets swiftboated all to hell (you think what happened to kerry was bad, this will be much worse). All that further tarnishes the GOP "brand" and the democrats sweep both house, senate, and presidency, BIG TIME.

Welcome to a single-party government.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I hate to sound like a conspiracy nut, but that is exactly what "they" want. You give McCain the GOP nomination, he melts down, he gets swiftboated all to hell (you think what happened to kerry was bad, this will be much worse). All that further tarnishes the GOP "brand" and the democrats sweep both house, senate, and presidency, BIG TIME.

Welcome to a single-party government.
    You have a future as a psychic!!!

thats what will happen. but either way the "statists" are in the drivers seat...there is only one guy who is not apart of the BIG GOV party.

I think Romney rocked in the debate and kicked McCain's butt.

I'm going to let him know it was a slam dunk.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213