Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Republicans lack serious agenda on immigration

[b]
    Americans that have been fighting for legal immigration and against corruption and illega aliens, have been screwed too many times, to let our guard down and trust these newly active Republicans on this Amendment Issue.

ALIPAC and its members have been carefully crafting a bullet proof narrative that every American can understand regarding the problems with illegal immigration. But getting politicians on board, to push for a real border wall, a real military presence on the U.S./Mexican border, crack down on illegal alien hiring employers and stepping up deportation has been like pulling teeth. Even with Mexico uncovering two mass graves by the U.S./Mexican border in the past two weeks, it is still hard to place ones trust in either political party.

Now in places like the Dominican Republican only a Dominican Male Citizen can create a citizen and every other country has similar citizenship rules but the United States. And while I do think that we should change the Amendment on Citizenship Rights-I know that this is a political stunt by Republicans.

The success of ALIPAC has been to whip the media into shape, to the point that we at least now have the corporate media acknowledge that illegal aliens and drug cartels indeed exist in the U.S. We have people acknowledging that illegal aliens are also adding to unemployment rate of Americans.
    Right now the unemployment rate for young Americans stands at a solid 19% according to the Labor Department and being that they fake numbers to make them lower, we know that it is really 29% Even though the media will not admit that the Health Care Bill’s illegal alien coverage destroyed their Obama Illusion, we know that the first point of outrage came with the House Bill of the Obamacare scam that covered illegal aliens with U.S. Tax Money. So, we have made huge progress in cutting into the left wing, globalist media and mind-set, without the hype from do nothing Republicans. In fact, Lindsay Graham and John McCain have been a pain in our sides along with the Republican turned Democrat Mayor of New York, Bloomberg.

So, being that we have yet to see Republicans act in a consistent manner regarding cracking down on employers that bus in illegal aliens and the building of a real border fence or even the resignation of Janet Napolitano, why in the world would anyone fall for the “we will change the U.S. Constitutionâ€

well obama we all want job my nephew just lost his job after 15 year In a Beer company In PA yes the illigal Immigrant have it Now that do have say get them the hell out of this Country we Amercian ar going to fight this as i see you don't know which way to turn well you mad this mess & the Illigal Immigrant help also go get on the ball no Amnesty illigal immigrant go home & No to Citizen to babys we are going to fight this Good Luck Joe & ALi-pac & gov jan Brewer
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Just a matter of time

Everything will change overnight If a couple suicide bombers level a couple of big buildings In one of our major cities after crossing the Mexican border. It Is only a matter of time I am afraid...

sorry to hear that your nephew lost his job southbronx. The beer company isn't Yuengling is it?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    sorry to hear that your nephew lost his job southbronx. The beer company isn't Yuengling is it?
    Yeah, that really hits home. My dad, borther, and entire family on my mom's side has been replaced by illegals. This began in 1980 with my dad. Every single trade is no longer available for Americans.

I am curious to know what brewery as well. If it is Yuengling, then I'll stop buying their porter. These companies need to be sent a message!
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Banned

Re: Just a matter of time

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Everything will change overnight If a couple suicide bombers level a couple of big buildings In one of our major cities after crossing the Mexican border. It Is only a matter of time I am afraid...
    I've said it for years

This is what might actually wake somebody up.

Why the heck should I believe that? 9-11 didn't change squat. The Mexican drug cartel wars across our border haven't changed squat. Why should this change anything? The powers that be want the borders open and they don't care how many Americans die to have open borders. Why I don't really care about the elections anymore. The Republicans will win back the house and when they become the majority again will be no better than the Democrats they replaced. Until America starts voting third party consistently, nothing will change.

Yeah meet the new ruling party, same as the old ruling party.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Why the heck should I believe that? 9-11 didn't change squat. The Mexican drug cartel wars across our border haven't changed squat. Why should this change anything? The powers that be want the borders open and they don't care how many Americans die to have open borders. Why I don't really care about the elections anymore. The Republicans will win back the house and when they become the majority again will be no better than the Democrats they replaced. Until America starts voting third party consistently, nothing will change.

Yeah meet the new ruling party, same as the old ruling party.
    dman I understand your frustration . I do have hope though since many career politicians who refuse to do the will of the people are losing their jobs in Nov. on both sides of the congressional isle.

I feel the Tea Party Candidates are essentially 3rd party candidates who know they must choose either Repub or Dem to get elected.

Keep the faith cause now that citizens are awake we will clean house in Congress. It may take a few years but we will get the job done imo.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Re: Republicans lack serious agenda on immigration

Quote Originally Posted by Creoleguy32

So, being that we have yet to see Republicans act in a consistent manner regarding cracking down on employers that bus in illegal aliens and the building of a real border fence or even the resignation of Janet
    That is because the Republican illegal immigration solution is the same as the Democrats...... provide a quick pathway to citizenship (AMNESTY).
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Re: Republicans lack serious agenda on immigration

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    That is because the Republican illegal immigration solution is the same as the Democrats...... provide a quick pathway to citizenship (AMNESTY).
    They can figure out how to do that, but they can't figure out how to put Americans back to work. Maybe someone should tell them that giving American jobs back to the Americans from whom those jobs were taken would solve the problem.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast