Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    dxd, I have a question for you? Are you going to vote for Tom Tancrado if he runs against your democratic party's Favored Hillary, in 08 for President
    I am not a member of the D party. I am now focused on 2006 and will not be distracted from it by talk of 2008.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    NNTrixie makes a great point. NNtrixie said:
    Being someone who formerly had Republican leanings - I feel very betrayed by the Republican party.
    I second that!!

So let me ask NNtrixie and others who feel the same way, what you are going to do with those betrayed feelings? Are you going to swallow them and in doing so ask for more or are you going to pay back the treasonous R party by:Voting against every on the ballot on election day?
    Just so everyone is aware, dxd is a political operative whose job is to come here periodically and try to inflame sentiments against one party in favor of the other. Try to get him to say that we should also vote against the Dems, especially when 90% of them in the Senate supported the bad immigration bill. Try to get him to admit that we should continue to support the Republicans as well as the few Democrats who crafted the vastly superior House bill. He won't do it, because his job here is not to get rid of those sleazy politicians who are selling us out to the illegals and the global interests behind the invasion by illegal immigrants, but rather to attempt to garner votes for his beloved Democrats REGARDLESS of how they voted. Just ask him.

I am not a member of the D party. I am now focused on 2006 and will not be distracted from it by talk of 2008.
    Avoidance doesn't answer the question. 2006 and 2008 go hand in hand. To ignore/disregard either election would not be a very wise thing to do.

So let me ask NNtrixie and others who feel the same way, what you are going to do with those betrayed feelings? Are you going to swallow them and in doing so ask for more or are you going to pay back the treasonous R party by:Voting against every on the ballot on election day?
    Pointing fingers at only the Republicans is silly. The Democrats are equally (if not more) responsible for the current mess. One could argue that both parties are treasonous.

Please take a look around these boards. It seems you have not done that and thus are not up to date on current events around the country nor what people here are already and continuing to do.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Banned
    Ladydrake, this guy pops up from time to time with his partisan rhetoric. Don't expect a straight answer from this Howard Dean operative.

I for one find it EXTREMELY distasteful for people to come to a site like this one where real solutions to the illegal immigrant problem are being sought, only to try and play partisan politics. There are good and bad members of BOTH parties, and the just as all the good ones who are in our camp on this problem need to be rewarded, so all the bad ones need to feel the steel-toed boot of the electorate in their backsides on election day, REGARDLESS OF PARTY AFFILIATION.

I'm also getting tired of having to write this same response to the same political hackery of this individual. How many times have you been called out now, dxd? Don't you know that people on this site are onto your little game? If you want to campaign for a party, I wish you would do it on someone else's time.

Just so everyone is aware, dxd is a political operative whose job is to come here periodically and try to inflame sentiments against one party in favor of the other.
    No kidding.

He's not a very good one, though.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

If push comes to shove I still would take a Republican over a Democrat. AT LEAST there are SOME in that party who still have any sense at all !!

And there ARE AT LEAST SOME WHO ARE DOWNRIGHT OUTSTANING, well, at least tow and we all know who they are:

Congressman Tancredo and Senator Sessions

Other than Senator Byron Dorgan of North Dakota....WHO do the Democrats have ?? No one that I can think of.

I don't see WHY he doesn't switch parties. (Byron Dorgan). He must be lonely in that camp.

And do you think the Dems would have the good sense to let HIM run for office......LOL No way !! The candidate they pick will be one who is controversial and who people either don't like or can't stand or don't know.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    ladydrake,
    RE:Pointing fingers at only the Republicans is silly.

Your statement is incorrect. The correct statement would be: Pointing fingers at Republicans only, if they were the minority party is the wrong course of action.

But since that is not the case pointing fingers at the Republicans only is correct. The majority party controls the agenda. Anyone who says look at the voting record only is either part of the Republican amnesty scam or else they are too dumb to know that the minority party can not pass anything by themselves.

Your statement is incorrect. The correct statement would be: Pointing fingers at Republicans only, if they were the minority party is the wrong course of action.

But since that is not the case pointing fingers at the Republicans only is correct. The majority party controls the agenda. Anyone who says look at the voting record only is either part of the Republican amnesty scam or else they are too dumb to know that the minority party can not pass anything by themselves.
    I believe you are both incorrect and insulting with your comment. First, I understand the minority can't pass anything. However, they certainly made sure to help out by jumping on the bandwagon with their votes. So, they did indeed cast their lot with the Republicans, thus my comment holds true.

Second, I don't recall anyone saying look at only the voting record. I do think it's a good indication of who does and does not vote the way the people who elected them want. I would hope that people would use whatever sources available and become as informed as possible; be it interviews, voting records, campaign platforms, whatever. My hope is more people learn the game of politics, and I see it happening everyday, regardless of party.

Thirdly, I think you are intenionally trying to be insulting by making the claim that anyone who does look at the voting record only is part of the "shamnesty" or they are dumb. Not a good way of convincing people to change their view. I think that someone who does look at the voting records is more educated than the many who vote their party no matter what just because they've always voted that way, and/or who simply don't care.

And lastly, you're still avoiding answering the original question put to you. Not that this surprises me in the least.

__________________________________________________ _

To everyone who has told me of this person's mannerisms:

Thank you for the heads up. I can see how deflection and continued avoidance seems to be a tactic here, a poor one, but used nonetheless.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

dxd
    ladydrake,
    RE:However, they certainly made sure to help out by jumping on the bandwagon with their votes.

YES YES that is my point. That is the republican scam. The Republicans want amnesty but they will use the Dems as patsies in an attempt to try to get people to look at voting records ONLY and therefore blame mostly D. I do not mean to be insulting to anyone, but anyone who can not see this is either part of the Republican amnesty scam or cerebrally challenged.
    The Republicans are scamming us and using democrats as the patsies. Bush and the R party is the driving force behing amnesty. Agreed?
    Asking me who I will support in 2008 is ridiculous. FYI I did a write-in in 2004.

dxd,
    I knew you wouldn't answer the question!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast