Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Results of Calls to Senators

I've been calling today. Not a single senator so far has made a comment or 'issued a statement' as they say concerning the illegals march on Friday.

I think that is very odd. So I told them what I thought...I told Sen. Durbins' office that I didn't appreciate his remark that illegals are not criminals. I think they ARE criminals. About 65% of those who stroll across our borders are criminals or have arrived here in the HOPE of BECOMING criminals.

I told Linsay Grahams office that I thought the remark he made that Americans need to grow up was absolultely brilliant. tic

They're so quick to want to hang up on you..I'm from Texas and I don't talk very fast. But I did remind them that Americans don't get out in the streets and scream and yell...and we have the RIGHT to...those others DON"T HAVE THE RIGHT TO.

I told Senator Grassley's office and also Coburns office that I hoped those Senators hung tough...patriots need them.

Gotta call more tomorrow...this was all I could do today.

I wanna know if anyone got better results than I did?? These aides always behave as if I'm asking for an appointment to speak with the king or something.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Re: Results of Calls to Senators

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    I've been calling today.
    I wanna know if anyone got better results than I did?? These aides always behave as if I'm asking for an appointment to speak with the king or something.

RR
    It seems power can give the ability to people to choose those calls that may be answered with extreme care. Same thing happens here they ignore us .

Re: Results of Calls to Senators

..duplicated

Yes RR, I agree they seem to think they breathe a finer air than we do. Maybe they've been told not to worry too much about the constituents because they're counting on the goodwill of oall these new "citizens" they plan to create.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo