Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Rex Tillerson is ‘the very definition of a GLOBALIST’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rex Tillerson is ‘the very definition of a GLOBALIST’ – Bill Kristol
    Dec. 11, 2016 11:25 am by SooperMexican
    I guess he doesn’t have to. His cult leader word is all some people need to hear.
    Oh I agree, you need to post every post by "SooperMexican" you can find who thinks Trump is a "cult leader" and the 62 million Americans in 30 states who voted for him are his "cult".
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by pkskyali View Post
    MW, keep those reports coming. I agree that Trump could be more forthcoming for this all important post. It is very, very important to get this one right. We should remember that Hilary Clinton holds the position now in this outgoing administration. She ran for president while holding the post.

I suspect Trump is navigating very treacherous waters right now. I wish I had some ideas of my own, something to root for.
    Well that is embarrassing. Hilary Clinton is NOT Secretary of State. She DID NOT run for president as Secretary of State. I guess I should know who the Secretary of State is. That is John Kerry. Hilary was Secretary of State until early 2013.

But, John Kerry has also run for President. It is a very powerful position and attracts ambitious people.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

To be honest, I don't know enough about many of the appointees to say one way or another.

It would be nice if there were a huge pool of honest, honorable people, with no conflicts of interests - all capable of doing these jobs - all capable of being approved. Alas, I don't think that's the case.

So far, I hope PE Trump gives only the cold shoulder to Sarah Palin.
    Same with Rick Perry. He did little or no good for Texas and he always seemed like a puppet for Washington.

When Tillerson spoke about sanctions, maybe he was talking from his own viewpoint and business.

In general, though, I have always thought sanctions hurt the people of a country far more than the businesses or the leaders. It's like saying we are going to squeeze the people and make them get rid of rulers we don't like. That is the 'collateral damage' of sanctions and innocent people die from them.

As far as sanctioning Russia for the Ukraine and denouncing them because they are involved in Syria - that's the height of hypocrisy on our part. Those places are at least in their hemisphere. We are in places all over the world, stirring up trouble, killing people. And we want to lecture Russia!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12