Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ridiculous!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Defens-"I thought they were here to pick lettuce "

Just remember, every year there is LESS FARMLAND so every year there is LESS NEED FOR FARM WORKERS.

These workers are here illegally because we do not need them to pick lettuce or do anything else. That is why they stand around on street corners annoying Americans. They built the Day Labor Centers to hide the people that are here to cheat carpenters, plumbers, electricians, general construction laborers, lanscape workers, and other "trades" out of their jobs and businesses. They built them a nice place to hang out because there isn't any real steady work for them, so they probably sleep there too. In any event, the Centers are proof these workers are not needed by our economy and that the only contribution they are making is crowing out street corners; creating political upheaval; draining our treasuries; and cheating American Workers.

I'll never set foot in a Home Depot Again.

DON'T SPEND, SAVE!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Jose...really? I've not stepped foot in a Home Depot since I saw they sponsored National Council of La Raza. Nor has any member of my family. Alot of Americans are already boycotting these foolish companies. As time goes along, more Americans will learn who the corporations are that are sponsoring all this "illegality" and deny them their sales and "profits".

That's the American Way!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Jose
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    That reminds me. Why don't we boycott Home Depot.
    Because it's a stupid idea and will only make anti-immigration fanatics appear petty and silly.
    I hate to admit it but jose may have a point. After all, look how stupid the pro-illegal types came out looking as a result of their "boycotts".

I agree with not buying there, and I do not buy there any more either, since learning about them. They have lost several thousand a year (and some years much more) off of me, which now goes to Lowes. We need to simply keep spreading the word about Home Depot's support of criminals.

Well, what company is the largest retailer in MEXICO? Wal-mart! They are now trying to do the same in CHINA! So, why should we be surprised if you walk into one and see lots of immigrants working there? Home Depot has set up stores in South America if I am not mistaken? Wal-mart does not see any loyality to America or its people!

Most of the illegals are not working in farm fields they are in the big cities but now are moving into small towns as well. Free education! SBA loans!
    Free medical care. A Catholic Church that caters to you! A Mexican government that encourages you to leave! I have seeen reports from Arkansa, Dodge City, Kansas etc etc.

HOWEVER, if Washington does not stop this soon and the CEO's continue to outsource the jobs (Saw a tube of Crest Kids toothpaste MADE IN MEXICO in the store today!) you will see a backlash against whatever party is in power at the time. I think we are getting close to that point? Trouble is is that too many sheeples don't understand what all of this is about! I cannot understand how so many want to treat these illegals as special invited guests at our own cost! Sure the head of Wal-mart does but too many ordinary people think this is just swell!

When that cop got killed in Denver you should have heard the callers to talk radio! 9 out of 10 callers were pissed and that shooting simply released everyone's anger! Law enforcement people, people without insurance, nurses and doctros all COMPLAINING!

Thank Ted Kennedy for a lot of this....

JOSE--

I resent being called "stupid" for standing up to what I believe and taking my business elsewhere. There is nothing stupid about letting your money speak for you. There is certainly NOTHING petty about honest, hard-working CITIZENS of the US taking a strong stand against companies that are aiding and abetting the use of illegal immigrant in the work place. Those of us in this group are smart, educated AMERICANS who are tired of sitting back and watching our neighbors' jobs being taken by lawbreaking criminals and we are even more tired of our government agencies like the North Carolina Department of Labor actually HELPING these illegals take those jobs. So, for Home Depot or any other company to thumbs their collective noses at AMERICANS who want and need jobs by setting up facilities on their premises for people who they KNOW are here illegally, is tantamount to treason.

I, for one, have seen MORE THAN ENOUGH of my town's jobs either sent overseas or filled by illegal immigrants and I intend to act by letting my money speak for me. I will no longer do business with companies who are in violation of our laws.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Because it's a stupid idea and will only make anti-immigration fanatics appear petty and silly.
    Jose we know that, just look at how ignorant MAPA looks, that is why we just quietly make a personal choice not to shop there or hire any contractor that shows up with day laborers.
    DARK MONDAYS FOR THE REMAINDER OF 2004 AND ALL OF 2005

A growing number of organizations have joined the call by the Mexican American Political Association to observe DARK MONDAYS beginning Monday, December 13, 2004 and all of 2005 until the state of California becomes a hospitable state to immigrants and permits driver's licenses to persons irrespective of their immigration status.

What is a DARK MONDAY? MAPA's call to observe DARK MONDAYS and not purchase gasoline one day a week is an economic boycott, which targets the energy industry throughout California and in any state where our message is well received.
    Turned out to be a dismal failure, no suprises there!

I needed some attic insulation in my Dad's house. The first contractor that showed up had a pack of day laborers in tow. I asked if they had photo ID's, as I would need to see them before they would be allowed to enter the house. Mr. Contractor got irate and I suggested he leave before I phoned the police. He threatened to sue me, I had his Biz card and commenced to call ICE right in front of him (speed dial on my cell phone) and told him the IRS was next. He packed the boys in the truck and took off fast. The next guy I called was a Real American and worked with his brother and nephew. Not only did they do a fantastic job, but they charged me a $100 less too. Don't be fooled by the contractors using day labor, they aren't cheaper, they just pocket more money for themselves. Just say NO to contractors who use day laborers, report them to ICE, the IRS and your states contractor's license board!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

GOOD FOR YOU, DEFENS!!!

The only way we are going to make a difference is to take a stand and that's exactly what you did. I applaud you.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Good for you DEFENS! I will keep that in mind.....I emailed Albertsons about their CHINESE Apple Juice too! If enough complain things can change! Remember, that is what La Raza, MALDEF, NAACP did in the 60's!

We need to send a message to those corrupted politicians in Mexico that they need to take care of thier own people and not at our expense!

Another Wal-Mart experience to add to the mixture--a couple of months ago, I bought a Mr. Coffee coffeemaker. I've ALWAYS used Mr. Coffee coffeemakers and they have lasted for years. Well, I got this one home, started to make a pot of coffee and, when I started pouring the water into the well, half of it went all over the counter. The damn spout was FLAWED. So, rather than take it back to Wal-Mart, I called the manufacturer which happened to be Sunbeam. I just raised hell and told them I would NEVER buy another one of their products. They SAID they had had not other complaints. HA! So, they sent me a new coffeemaker. Well, I got ready to fill it up and THAT ONE still leaked down the side of the pot. Not as bad as the first one but still defective. SO, I call them back and raise hell again. They finally sent one that works ALMOST right. Of course, it was made in none other than CHINA.

I just figured, if I went directly to the manufacturer and made them feel the pain of my mouth as well as having to paying shipping for a replacement, it would be more effective. Probably won't because MOST PEOPLE would have just accepted the poor quality product or thrown it away and gone and bought another one.

I have a policy that I have used for several years. I no longer sit back and accept poor quality in ANYTHING I buy. If there are problems, I complain and I complain LOUDLY. We MUST start being conscientious consumers and, if those idiots get enough phone calls from dissatisfied customers, they MIGHT realize that they are losing their greedy battle.

I am telling you that it has been in the past five years that this tsunami has hit. This is why I'm here--I started noticing some things a couple of years ago. It seemed like almost overnight, probably every fifth or sixth person I bumped into didn't speak English. Ten years ago I'd go for months without meeting a non-English speaking but suddenly BOOM these people were everywhere.
    Bob, it was the same way here in the NY metro area.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast