Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

RINO Jeb Bush Calls Ted Cruz “Articulate” but Says He Does Not Offer Solutions!

BY ISABEL MATOS | JUNE 16, 2013 · 1:20 AM
    ↓ Jump to Comments

Jeb Bush Calls Ted Cruz “Articulate” but Says He Does Not Offer Solutions!

Since I just posted about Sarah Palin’s speech and comments on Amnesty in the previous article, I want to expand on what she said in the one-minute clip. As you may know, yesterday marked Day 4 of the Immigration Bill talks this week. Yesterday, JeB Bush comes out to say that immigrants are fertile because they work more and have so much more going for them. Really. This is taken from the WaPo:

Former Florida governor Jeb Bush (R) argued Wednesday that the United States should pass immigration reform because the U.S. economy needs the labor of young immigrants, and immigrants are “more fertile.” “Immigrants create far more businesses than native-born Americans,” Bush said at the Faith and Freedom Coalition’s Road to the Majority conference. “Immigrants are more fertile, and they love families, and they have more intact families, and they bring a younger population. Immigrants create an engine of economic prosperity.” Bush said immigrants are an advantage that the United States has over China, Europe and Japan, which don’t have the same immigrant tradition and are struggling to find young laborers. “If we don’t do it, we will be in decline, because the productivity of this country is dependent upon young people that are equipped to be able to work hard,” Bush said. Bush, whose wife is a Mexican-born immigrant, has long been an advocate for comprehensive immigration reform.

Impeccable, political timing and instincts.. and a tin ear, too, just like Dad. He must be not be much of an Italian wiz in the kitchen either, because he has been throwing everything he’s got on the cabinet there to see what sticks, and nothing has since 2007. (Pasta noodles anyone??)

Today, I find this comment in a Breitbart article. (It was a short article so I will just extract the quote):

“He’s very articulate,” Bush said of Cruz in an interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network’s David Brody. “He’s deciding right now, I think, what path he wants to take. I’m for solutions. To me, being able to use your skills to solve problems should be the focus for everybody in elected office today because our systems are broken… To actually find creative solutions in a divided country to solve them is what we ought to be focused on.”

Believe it or not, I feel optimistic about the future when I read that. I am not angry. I am not pissed. I almost feel jubilant. Even giddy. He is starting to make this battle against the GOP seem easier by the day. I used to be afraid of the GOP apparatus, and how dirty they play. I’m not saying they won’t be, but right now, this is quite entertaining. Jeb Bush has lost his veneer. He did have luster once…

Jeb Bush was Governor in my state. He could do no wrong. Even though he left the state poorer than when he became Governor (property and real estate taxes soared thanks to him), he was generally popular. At first I thought he was just a victim of very bad timing. The stigma attached to the Bush name seemed impossible to overcome, but as time went by, he seemed more and more out of touch with politics, and just irrelevant. After McCain lost in 2008, I remember him doing the rounds on Fox. The Tea Party was in full bloom. His father admitted he didn’t understand it, and Jeb never really addressed or acknowledged the movement. Nothing he talked about on those shows appealed to anyone. Good contributors and guests are always asked back. He wasn’t.

Last year he admitted he was not a Conservative. I never really understood that. In his circles, it must be embarrassing to be associated with one, but if you’re running for an elected office, and you want to expand the base of support, why would you alienate the biggest block of voters your party has? It’s as if he’s playing Presidential Candidate for his family to see. No politician would exclude the base of their party if they’re serious about running. This happened all throughout 2012. He would insert himself into the fray by insinuating he would accept being drafted if there was a brokered convention, but would retreat when the response wasn’t what he liked. There never was an open convention (they called it broken) because the only person people wanted to be drafted was Sarah Palin, NOT HIM, so the whole idea was dropped. You have to give Jeb Bush credit, he doesn’t quit. Maybe he is living in a dream world. I don’t know. Maybe he has a special room in the house where he is allowed to “work” on his ideas and projects that he shares with his wife and mom for approval. I also don’t know. I am just imagining what it must be like to live in this man’s head, because he seems to live in a rich man’s bubble. Like Arthur.

It must be tough not getting traction for all the hard work, time and patience that you invest into something you think will change the GOP, but I wonder if it ever occurred to Jeb Bush that he could never compete with Obama in attracting the Latino vote. Jeb Bush is so disconnected from people, that he actually thought that with the help of someone like Marco Rubio, who is an “articulate” Hispanic, could save the GOP from the attrition it had lost among Latinos.

Jeb got himself out there again, after the GOP lost the 2012 election. It was not to solve our problems but to push the agenda, Immigration Reform, which he had been planning for years. I mentioned his book back in November. It finally came out this Spring, and no one I know has read it.. maybe it’s me, but I have not heard much buzz about it! If I were Jeb Bush, I would be thankful to Rubio; after all, he did do all his dirty work for him early on, and is still going. And he did pay a price for pushing this disaster by losing Tea Party support and respect in general. Rubio was all too happy to take the slings and arrows for him, though, and was even the target of some threats (from a producer at LaRaza who worked at Univision down here). Although Rubio did agree with Amnesty from the start, his dirty, loyal work has secured a career for life, and Screw the country. I do have more to say on this, but will leave it for another day.

In February this year, Jeb Bush let everyone know that he would model his presidency after LBJ, should he run, right after it was announced that he would speak at CPAC. This set off a firestorm of criticism and thousands of comments, not one was favorable to the Bushes, their progressive agenda or their grip on power in the GOP. It went on for days. Organizers were dealing with issues with short time slots, invites and non-invites like the one with Robert Spencer and Pam Geller. I boycotted CPAC because of infiltration in the committees that ran it, but I am sure Jeb Bush didn’t even care about the comments made about him, but he did choose not to have his name listed in the survey for 2016 president. I never saw Jeb’s speech, but I am sure he rocked the house. To sleep.

There is something about the whole family that has me wondering if there is some kind of selective listening problem, or a defective filter that is completely OFF. Maybe being surrounded by “yes” people is part of this family’s problems. Politics IS like a business, and a form of supply and demand, one where the customer is (or should) always be right. In this case, voters no longer want what the Bushes are selling. So Jeb Bush can kick his bill and tin ear down the road!

That cretin had my juices flowing tonight, though, with the term “articulate”. I, too, have a form of selective hearing. It’s the alarm that goes off whenever someone who supposedly advocates for Hispanics, treats them like his subjects, or inferiors instead. I can understand that many of you may not be sensitive to this, and may not be alarmed by it. Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and many others in the left and right wing media venues have used the term “articulate” often to refer to Marco Rubio’s ability to express himself. I have made a point of proving anyone can be articulate if they want to, by making videos without using any notes, mirrors or cheat sheets to make presentations.

There is a subtle bigotry in calling someone “articulate”, as if to single out a person from a group of people characterized by their lack of education or illiteracy. Obama has been referred to as articulate and some in the black community took issue with it. Harry Reid used the term more than once, but you will never see liberals ever criticize one another. It is unfortunate that Jeb Bush, elitist, has shown what a condescending phony he is, one who doesn’t care about Hispanics, but uses them to (try to) win elections. I have said it before in my first article here. Cuban-Americans were promised things to vote for the Republican Party, aka Bush, Inc., but never got anything in return. I do not feel sorry for Jeb. His father is evil, and he, Jeb, does not care about anyone but himself, his family, and its power.

Jeb speaks in generalities and platitudes. I don’t know if it is deliberate, but like John McCain, their language is ambiguous. Jeb Bush could only wish to have the caliber of character, intellect, and political clarity that Ted Cruz has. No one is perfect, and politics is no different. I know that Ted Cruz is great, but I will give him room to not be perfect, especially where Immigration Reform is concerned. What cannot be denied is his eloquence and brilliantly cutting humor. It has been said Ted Cruz may be Supreme Court Justice one day. I have not even begun to listen to all he has had to say, and being the activist that I am, I will trust but verify. He has become the Cuban-American Senator to respect. How delicious that Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio are both a bit threatened by Papa Grizzly himself. It was only a matter of time. I find Jeb’s latest comments acts of desperation.

Jeb is clueless. If he doesn’t get it by now that we don’t like him or his agenda, then that’s his problem. I don’t want to fix him. I don’t want him to fix the party. I don’t want his family in our business.

I have decided that instead of being angry, I will enjoy watching the Rinos isolate themselves as the tide of popularity finally gets the momentum that will yield and overwhelm the GOP with the power it has earned.

Instead of telling the GOP what they should do to improve, I will save my breath and let them fail because we have already given them all the answers they need and they have just ignored us.
    Instead of being frustrated, I will promote politicians for 2014 who will help elect Sarah Palin in 2016. The House, the Senate and the White House will be run by MAMA and PAPA Grizzlies who they will have to answer to. I will rejoice and smile, never letting them forget, that the grassroots and the leader of the grassroots they shunned, were right all history will note it.

Dear JEB:
    Progressivism is OUT.

The politics of our FOUNDERS is in.

You have a better chance of being the King of England
    than ever becoming POTUS 2016.

Your Subjects

Mark Levin Schools Jeb Bush on Immigration

http://thespeechatimeforchoosing.wor...fer-solutions/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To actually find creative solutions in a divided country to solve them is what we ought to be focused on.”
    Yeah your family is great at solving problems, war for years that broke the nation, allowing unlimited immigration, pushing home loans for people who could not afford them, yes sir, your a winner.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.