Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

myfoxla.com
    High School in South Los Angeles Locked Down after Fight

Last Edited: Friday, 09 May 2008, 6:01 PM PDT
    Created: Friday, 09 May 2008, 1:37 PM PDT

Police were called in after an "incident" at Locke High School on Friday afternoon. Some students were taken into custody. Police at Locke High School

South Los Angeles -- A fight involving African-American and Hispanic students at a South Los Angeles high school resulted in four arrests but no major injuries, a school official said on Friday.

The brawl broke out at around 1 p.m. among Locke High School students who had apparently been talking about fighting for some.

Police were called around 1:15 p.m., according to the Los Angeles Unified School District.

The fighting spread to a quad area outside, and the school was locked down about 2 p.m.

No one was allowed on the school grounds and students were kept separated in classrooms. To avoid more violence, students were released one classroom at a time and the school was empty shortly after 3 p.m..

About 600 students were around when the fight broke out, and between 100 and 150 students were involved.

Three students were arrested on suspicion of fighting and a non-student was arrested for allegedly having a knife, officials said.

Four of those involved suffered minor injuries but no one was taken to a hospital, according to school officials.

Extra police will be on the campus next week, and human resource staff will address the students regarding resolving the conflict.

In addition, the school principal will talk to parents and staff regarding the issue.

http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/pages/News ... geId=3.2.1
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No Doubt this is the same "mentality" that killed Jamiel Shaw!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Very interesting development here folks...

It appears this story was contained to California and the AP put out the article above that omitted the black vs latino information.

But then they released a new version 29 minutes ago that included the previously missing info....

Our ALIPAC email alert accusing the AP of censorship went out across the nation to over 25,000 destinations at

Delivery Date: Friday, May 9, 2008 at 11:40 PM EDT

and the AP released the new version about 30 minutes later.

Very interesting.

W
    This is how the monopoly media manipulates the news, ostensibly they keep their credibility by reporting the whole story only after the watered down version makes the BIG splash -

Good to expose the sorry state of controlled news reporting in this country with an official ALIPAC article!

Big Media is the Enemy! -- RG

No News In Kalamazoo , Michigan

TO: Recipients

May 9, 2008
    SUBJECT: The Invasion of America and Southwestern Michigan by Mexico
    (Note--The photos must be sent be a second email because Juno won't allow me to send a large size email)
    The first two attached photos are on the sides of the Mexican market on Portage St. in Kalamazoo, Michigan. One photo shows that Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and the lower part of California is now Mexican. The other photo is the Mexican flag. The Mexican aliens living in Kalamazoo are not interested in being Americans, they want to destroy the American Southwest and give it to Mexico. We have a traitorous, fith column here in Kalamazoo that does not want to be American citizens, they want to make Kalamazoo and much of America as Mexican as they are able. Our politicians are doing absolutely nothing about the invasion and bow to global business and the American Chamber of Commerce. The text aroung the map reads:
    La Mexicana, Kalamazoo la Meyigana ??
    The Mexicana, Kalamazoo, Michigan ??
    The third attached photo [ courtesy of the Selous Foundation] shows the NAFTA Superhighway route that will pass through Southwestern Michigan on its way to Ontario, Canada. The route is I-94 which passes through Kalamazoo and much of Southern Michigan. Senators Levin, Stabenow and Representative Upton are doing exactly nothing to stop or even to exert any oversight or control over the route. We are being invaded by Mexico, our government from the President to the Congress and the burearcracy, both Repulican and Democrat, are doing absolutely nothing to stop it. The Kalamazoo Public Safety refuses to do anything about the invasion of Mexicans who wish to harm us and the rest of the United States.

I found this reference to the LA school riot in the Augusta Chronicle.
    http://ap.augustachronicle.com/pstories ... 7546.shtml
    Freedom requires a watchful eye.

Racial Brawl at Locke High School in South Central LA

Here is a YouTube link for one of the news reports out of LA about this racially motivated brawl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMlRu8eFqn0

Just imagine when this may happen throughout LA!

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

The AP Sanitized the story again! They always do this! This was not a gang fight this was a race riot!

W
    Exactly, we have the same issues here in Houston. The black kids and Mexicans are always fighting. Its not a gang issue is it is race.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Is anyone really surprised?!?

This disgusts me that this happened to begin with and the press downplayed it. I hope all the punks that started the riot are checked for legal status and are ALL expelled from school! Kids have a right to go to school without fear of this nonsense happening. What kid could concentrate and learn in this environment. Our gov't had better get their act together and throw out the illegal invaders who are intent on taking over, it seems now, by force. I've noticed in my own community the hostility is increasing. As a white woman I see a lot of Mexicans giving me dirty looks for no reason. They've all been brainwashed that the US is really THEIR country, that it was just stolen from them. They are intent on "taking it back" and won't get it without a fight from this woman. The SAVE ACT is only 30 signatures shy from being forced to a vote on the House Floor. Please check out www.numbersusa.com and see the list of holdouts -- it's the usual people -- liberals like Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, etc. Please call these people and demand they sign the discharge petition for the SAVE ACT!

Dose anyone have a connection with or to Ted Hayes?
    I'd really trust his feedback above all news, or any government statements.

I met him at the local Immigration conformance in Grays Lake, IL. Actually as it turned out I sat across of him at the breakfast before the conference. (He was one of the speakers that day). And based on the conversation then, I would believe his views of the situation above all others. He is there and he knows what the problems are in his community.

Come to think about, W, you were seated next to Ted at the breakfast, do you still communicate with him? I think you would agree with me that Ted is in the middle of this, and would produce the most accurate report.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast