Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This morning on the news they said the whole thing started when one latino student punched a black student!

Only 4 arrested in a fight of more than 600??? Everyone of those involved should be ID'd, possibly jailed and kicked out of the school

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTX
    Only 4 arrested in a fight of more than 600??? Everyone of those involved should be ID'd, possibly jailed and kicked out of the school
    And country if found to be here illegally!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

ELECTRIC NEWS - SINGAPORE

LA school fight turns into riot of 600 people

May 12, 2008

A HIGH school in California was locked down after about 600 students fought in a lunchtime brawl that had to be quelled by police in riot gear.

The apparently gang-related fight started around noon on Friday at Locke High School in Los Angeles, school district spokeswoman Nadia Gonzalez said.

Overwhelmed school officials called the police for help, but students and staff said it took about half an hour before dozens of officers, many in riot gear, restored order.

GONE CRAZY

School band director Reggie Smith told Los Angeles Times: 'The kids were crazy, running from place to place, jumping on other kids.

'Some of my kids were crying because they were walking to class with friends and they got jumped.'

There are usually only two school police officers assigned to Locke but about 60 officers were called in on news of the brawl.

And the LA Police Department sent in more than a dozen patrol cars and about 50 officers.

Four people were arrested - three students for fighting and one non-student for illegal possession of a knife.

Four students were treated for minor injuries.

Locke High School is one of LA's most troubled schools, according to LA Times.

But Friday's melee was by far the worst of the year, perhaps the worst in years, said students and teachers.

Student Joseph Sherlock, 17 called it his 'first actual encounter with a riot'.

He said he saw police use pepper spray to disperse the rioters.

Another student, Ronald White, 17, said he saw students fighting the officers.

He said: 'I was in the corner, just watching. I saw a girl get hit by the police and she went down.'

Victor Wong, 18, said the brawl grew out of a fight two days earlier between a Latino student and an African American student. It turned into a showdown planned for Friday to pit 10 Latino students against 10 African American students.

He said when the two groups met on Friday, 'all of them started going at it' and within seconds, the fight escalated beyond the original two groups.

'Security didn't know where to go,' he added. 'They'd concentrate in one spot and something would happen somewhere else. This is the worst I've seen.'

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story ... 18,00.html

I cannot say where I am at the moment, but ths story made many news outlets on this side of the world.

It also took me over an hour to make this one post so you will not see too many posts from me for the time being.

R/ Skip

yea, this cat is out of the bag now!

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&tab=w ... &scoring=n

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

News here in colorado didn't even report it!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Does anyone know where Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are on this issue? Have either one of them spoken out at all? Usually if a black person is killed like that and law enforcement and our mayor and city council haven't done anything about it they would be protesting in the streets and on the news stations talking about it. Has anyone heard anything? Just very interested to know if they are gonna do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Does anyone know where Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are on this issue? Have either one of them spoken out at all? Usually if a black person is killed like that and law enforcement and our mayor and city council haven't done anything about it they would be protesting in the streets and on the news stations talking about it. Has anyone heard anything? Just very interested to know if they are gonna do anything.

Shhhhh. They are not going to say anything about this or they wont get anymore checks from the Mexican government!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro

Shhhhh. They are not going to say anything about this or they wont get anymore checks from the Mexican government!

W

That's what I thought! Don't bite the hand that feeds you! Shameful!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456