Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: RNC, Pathetic money grubbing email, my response

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Good luck, Americans are getting fed up with you all, and sick of the same old garbage, from both parties.

Sincerely, Elizabeth XXXXX[/b]
    DITTO!

I have gotten about 4 request like this by mail. I tore the form up and sent it back to the RNC. At least they have to pay the return postage on the trash they sent me.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Re: RNC, Pathetic money grubbing email, my response

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Good luck, Americans are getting fed up with you all, and sick of the same old garbage, from both parties.

Sincerely, Elizabeth XXXXX[/b]
    DITTO!

I have gotten about 4 request like this by mail. I tore the form up and sent it back to the RNC. At least they have to pay the return postage on the trash they sent me.
    I have gotten these from the Texas Democratic party. I did the same thing and let them know that I was voting 3rd party. Great E-mail!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

I use to get donation request from the RNC all the time, but after a few nasty letters they haven't begged me for money in like 5 years.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have signed onto both Obama and McCain's website, given them a few polite, but choice words, and I have been flooded by emails begging for contributions to the parties and campaigns. Sorry folks, but I have to eat and don't want to give money because of rhetoric and which could change the moment your candidate assumes office.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have another "cat situation" going on now. Seems our illegal neighbors have adopted two kittens to entertain the three year old girl in the house. Every once in a while, they will get a kitty or bunny, and then after about a month, begin to ignore it and it never goes in and starts going hungry.

We have already rescued two cats and one bunny from this kind of situation, now they have two more kittens and had one bunny (it is gone, I have to wonder if it did not become dinner, I have witnessed this before, bunny being butchered in the backyard).

Anyways, so this very congenial orange tabby kitten, about four months old, that they got, has decided he lives here, and will not come to them when they call of go after him, however, he comes to us, plus meows at our doors to be let in.

So here we are, with THEIR kitty, having decided he lives here and not with them, and not sure what to do about it. When he first started being seen by us, he was quite "small", maybe thin is more appropriate, and now he is plump and decidedly content here with us, and will sleep with one of the kids all night long (they do not let animals in at all unless they want to entertain the little girl).

We do not want to be party to taking the toddlers kitty, but she does not seem to be missing it much and when she did come for it, she was not accompanied by any adults and would grab him by his little front paws to drag him out to her (thus his decision he was ours instead?).

So, I told the kids to let it play itself out, and if they lose total interest, he can stay.
    Well, I wouldnt have any problem taking the toddlers kitty and any other
    that came into that situation. You know they will not be taken care of or
    maybe even abused let alone neglected. I dont put it past them to decide
    to eat them. Save oh save the kitties! Please! At least get them and
    take them to a shelter which is likely a death sentence but better by the
    needle than at the hands of those people.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

AE

Catslave, we are pretty sure they will tire of the guy not long from now, usually it is when the kitty is no longer little and compliant enough for the girl to tote him around. He is about three, four months old now.

He comes in on a regular basis, plus many times has stayed in our place for the entire night. Then they got wind of the fact that he was over here, it ticked them off and they were keeping him in as much as possible. We do not attempt to entice him to be over here, he just has chosen to be here (my mother said her grandmother said cats will choose who they want to live with).

The only "issue" we have with this guy......he can run even my teenage son out of a room (remember the show "Friends" where Phoebe sings about "Smelly Cat", yeah, that's him). Not sure what they are feeding the little thing, but man it's awful.LOL Terrible subject on the open boards, I know...
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12