Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Robbing us blind!

OMG............I found out something today! And if you live in a border town like I do.............then you might want to rethink all those Illegals. I found out working today that my coworker that is a hispanic and I know he is illegal had gotten a garbage bill from Washington State. With his name and address on it. So I ask him I thought you lived in Oregon? He said yes I do. I ask him how can you live in Washington and Oregon too? He said he had his girlfriend with his kids in Washington claiming Welfare and foodstamps from Washington. Then he has his girlfriend would bring his kids down and he claims Wefare from Oregon..........guess what foods and welfare whatever he can get...............Hey there robbing us blind......you might want to check it out..........they dont cross reference anything from one state to the other. So were really getting screwed......PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE.........THEY NOT ONLY TAKING OVER THEY ARE ROBBING US TOO.

maybe you should make an anonymous call to both states agencies that give out food stamps and other monies and tell them you heard this and they need to check into it

I just did a search on interstate welfare fraud"
    Apparently it is VERY COMMON.!!!

Great

And I 'm sure Barack Obama is right on top of it getting it under control:
    As part of his current blitz to pass health care reform, President Barack Obama announced a plan last week to root out fraud in the Medicare and Medicaid programs, a move timed to reassure a skeptical public that he is just as worried about wasteful health care spending as he is about covering more than 30 million uninsured Americans.

I'm going to look for some official sources or reports. We need to hit our US Senators with this info! Thanks.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And I wonder what kind of "work" his girlfriend does, too. These people seem to learn every kind of sneaky trick and they are assisted and egged on by American sympathizers.

American citizens are engaged in all kinds of cheating tactics and illegal aliens pick up on how to do it, too. There is just bottomless corruption in this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.publicagenda.org/files/chart ... pients.png

hispanics are still the lowest of the three....if I was the american government ...would abolish welfare altogether....no benefits..if u cant get the skills to compete in this world market ...youre screw

I was a grocery checker for about 18 years. I worked at a store that cashed payroll checks. Alot of Mexicans have names like Frank Gonzoles Hernandaz. They would work in the fields in Northern Ca and collect unemployment from So Ca in the name of Frank Gonzoles. THen when they worked in So Cal, they would collect unemployment from up North under the name of Frank Hernandaz Saw it happen all of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    And I wonder what kind of "work" his girlfriend does, too. These people seem to learn every kind of sneaky trick and they are assisted and egged on by American sympathizers.

American citizens are engaged in all kinds of cheating tactics and illegal aliens pick up on how to do it, too. There is just bottomless corruption in this country.
    they most definitely get the ins and outs within the Government through Hispanic organizations. There ain't no way anyone can know how to do it if someone/organizations doesn't know the ins and out of the Government.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

7 yrs ago

7 yrs ago when we was in eastern oregon we had been homeless. We went in and applied for food stamps, housing, etc. While we was waiting for our turn to talk to a caseworker we say a mexican family come in. There was 6 kids. The wife....whos name i couldnt even begin to pronounce took the 6 kids and went in and applied for and got food stamps totaling over 800.00, got a house and free medical. As we sat for our turn she came out said something in spanish to whom we thought was her husband. Then the kids switched sides of the room, then they called the husband in, then he and the same 6 kids went in and applied and got food stamps, housing and medical. As I watch this i was so outraged as we finally had our turn and all we was able to get was 532.00 in food stamps no place to cook as all the housing had been taken up by the mexicans and was told that there was a 3 month waiting list. Then I told my husband that i was going in and reporting that family. Which I did. I told our caseworker who then in turn, called her two other coworkers in and then they confirmed that yes they had taken the lady and her 6 kids in. Not awhare of what the husband had done. So they called them in. Canceled the husbands food stamps and housing, and was told not to do it again. Unfortunately it is still going on because no was in reporting it and no one is trying to stop it.

Robbing us Blind

Great story, and one that I believe occurs frequently. Here in the NW we really need to educate our US Senators, who seem to have an idealistic view of illegal immigrants. Can you share your story with them?

If you live in Oregon, try to attend a Sen. Merkley town hall or a Wyden town hall, or at least send your comments to them. I know attending a townhall gives you no guarantee that your voice would be heard, because they have a lot of people wanting to speak. But you could also support someone who does raise the immigration issue.

Jeff Merkley,
    Washington D.C. Office 107 Russell Senate Office Building Washington, D.C., 20510

Phone:
    (202) 224-3753
    Fax:
    (202) 228-3997

Wheeler County Town Hall
    May 29, 2010 5:30 PM

Senator Jeff Merkley will be holding a town hall meeting on Saturday, May 29th at 5:30 pm in Fossil, Oregon. He will update local residents on the work he's doing in Washington and answer questions about the issues they're concerned about.
    Address
    Family Services Building
    401 4th Street
    Fossil, OR 97830
    Gilliam County Town Hall
    May 30, 2010 1:30 PM

Senator Jeff Merkley will be holding a town hall meeting on Sunday, May 30th at 1:30 pm in Arlington, Oregon. He will meet with fellow Oregonians and discuss the issues affecting their local community.
    Address
    Arlington High School
    1200 Main Street
    Arlington, OR 97812
    Grant County Town Hall
    May 30, 2010 7:00 PM

Senator Jeff Merkley will be holding a town hall meeting on Sunday, May 30th in Canyon City, Oregon. He will meet with local residents and discuss issues affecting their family members, friends and neighbors.
    Address
    Community Hall
    131 S. Washington Street
    Canyon City, OR 97820
    Mail Delay

Ron Wyden,
    Washington, DC
    223 Dirksen Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510-3703
    Phone: (202) 224-5244
    Fax: (202) 228-2717

wow gotta give mad propps to this guy and his girlfriend ....

if we're that stupid as a nation , then one could almost argue that we deserve to be taken advantage of ..

things like this make a good case for national ID ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast