Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Roger Hedgecock Tees Off on Biometric Card and Amnesty

San Diego-based talk radio host Roger Hedgecock is teeing off on the biometric card and the amnesty plan being schemed up by Schumer and Graham.

Notes this is the apparatus of oppression and tyranny. How they want us to become less free and have more government control and invasion of our privacy to implement a biometric i.d. system that wouldn't even work.

He says he will keep fighting amnesty, will not let up, will talk about these issues every day.

He's a strong ally. Listen to him if you can:

www.rogerhedgecock.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you Populist. I will listen.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I got it to work. Listening now.

Roger mentioned a hand made sign at a Tea Party rally. It read - "Grandma's not shovel ready."

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I got it to work. Listening now.

Roger mentioned a hand made sign at a Tea Party rally. It read - "Grandma's not shovel ready."

Psalm 91
    He's talking about health care now, and earlier he talked about the high costs of IA health care.

It's encouraging that he understands and talks about illegal immigration, alot more than other hosts.