Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    nntrixie wrote:

Sosad I am with you on congress - I think we should just vote out any incumbent - with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions - everyone else should go.
    Which 1 or 2 would you keep:

Grades Updated: January 08, 2008

A+
    4% Received This Grade
    Barrett, J. Gresham (R-SC) - 99%
    Coble, Howard (R-NC) - 97%
    Deal, Nathan (R-GA) - 97%
    Duncan, John (R-TN) - 97%
    Emerson, Jo Ann (R-MO) - 97%
    Hayes, Robin (R-NC) - 97%
    Hunter, Duncan (R-CA) - 97%
    Rohrabacher, Dana (R-CA) - 97%
    Tancredo, Tom (R-CO) - 97%
    Davis, David (R-TN) - 96%
    Kingston, Jack (R-GA) - 96%
    Smith, Lamar (R-TX) - 96%
    Stearns, Cliff (R-FL) - 96%
    Coburn, Tom (R-OK) - 95%
    Everett, Terry (R-AL) - 95%
    Goode, Virgil (R-VA) - 95%
    Goodlatte, Robert (R-VA) - 95%
    Johnson, Sam (R-TX) - 95%
    Roberts, Pat (R-KS) - 95%
    Royce, Ed (R-CA) - 95%
    Wamp, Zach (R-TN) - 95%

The A+ Honor Roll for Career Immigration Actions as scored by NumbersUSA. Now, which 20 or 21 one you would like to send home?

Personally, I would say the list of those we need to keep is much larger than 1 or two. Just saying............

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I understand - really I do and agree completely about voting those out in power. I even consider trying to get a movement for 'V.O.T.E' Vote Out The Encumbent - alternative spelling.

But I am a little sensitive to the notion being put forward constantly (not by you) that the president has no power - intimating it really makes no difference. It does, very much. Whether we get an actual choice or not is really up to us. We can all follow the lead of the media and vote for the 'winnable' one - or we could make a good choice a winner instead.

But I know where you are coming from -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    We are never going to get anything different in the White House until we start voting different. Our country will continue to go down hill until we muster the courage to change our thinking on this. None of these top candidates are going to change a damned thing. They all have the pretty words they think the people want to hear. Personally, I'm not falling for their BS this time.
    You're right, but if voting different for most people means a nod to Obama, it's a sad commentary indeed on America.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    nntrixie wrote:

Sosad I am with you on congress - I think we should just vote out any incumbent - with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions - everyone else should go.
    Which 1 or 2 would you keep:

Grades Updated: January 08, 2008

A+
    4% Received This Grade
    Barrett, J. Gresham (R-SC) - 99%
    Coble, Howard (R-NC) - 97%
    Deal, Nathan (R-GA) - 97%
    Duncan, John (R-TN) - 97%
    Emerson, Jo Ann (R-MO) - 97%
    Hayes, Robin (R-NC) - 97%
    Hunter, Duncan (R-CA) - 97%
    Rohrabacher, Dana (R-CA) - 97%
    Tancredo, Tom (R-CO) - 97%
    Davis, David (R-TN) - 96%
    Kingston, Jack (R-GA) - 96%
    Smith, Lamar (R-TX) - 96%
    Stearns, Cliff (R-FL) - 96%
    Coburn, Tom (R-OK) - 95%
    Everett, Terry (R-AL) - 95%
    Goode, Virgil (R-VA) - 95%
    Goodlatte, Robert (R-VA) - 95%
    Johnson, Sam (R-TX) - 95%
    Roberts, Pat (R-KS) - 95%
    Royce, Ed (R-CA) - 95%
    Wamp, Zach (R-TN) - 95%

The A+ Honor Roll for Career Immigration Actions as scored by NumbersUSA. Now, which 20 or 21 one you would like to send home?

Personally, I would say the list of those we need to keep is much larger than 1 or two. Just saying............
    Well I believe I would keep most of them and get rid of the other 500 but I would have to go over their record.

Who is up for re-election in the Senate...that would be alittle easier
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Well, my one or two was not meant literally - but actually at the time I was thinking of Duncan Hunter, maybe Rohrbach, Tancredo isn't running again and I don't know whether Paul will run if he doesn't make it - but I'd leave him. I will confess I'm not too familiar with many of them. I have always liked San Johnson for other reasons, so -----

I would check the records, while I appreciate the organizations giving the ratings, they don't give Paul good ratings. I think that is because he voted against some bills regarding immigration because there were other aspects of the bill that didn't jibe with the constitution. If that is the way they rate them, then I'd have to do some checking.

I guess the only way to know is to read the entire bills - and have a breakdown of the bill and what little nasty things are hidden in them.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind just cleaning house completely - and doing it again and again. The ones who might have been voted out unfairly could come back next election and convince us why we did wrong.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I understand - really I do and agree completely about voting those out in power. I even consider trying to get a movement for 'V.O.T.E' Vote Out The Encumbent - alternative spelling.

But I am a little sensitive to the notion being put forward constantly (not by you) that the president has no power - intimating it really makes no difference. It does, very much. Whether we get an actual choice or not is really up to us. We can all follow the lead of the media and vote for the 'winnable' one - or we could make a good choice a winner instead.

But I know where you are coming from -
    That sounds good would you please see if you can get the rest of America to see this because as I see it right now most of them have forgotten about the McCain/ Kennedy bill.

"Trixie" we all know how much power the President has and we have seen what this president got away with. Do you remember pelosi and Reed going on and on about put Dems in the Majority and they will Impeach Bush...as soon as they got the Majority it was off the table, these are the kind of crooks we need rid of.

Congress has let Bush get away with letting our country be invaded, they are all at fault. Our system can work if everyone is doing their job it is called oversight,or checks and balances, this is why one branch does not have full power.

Honestly "Trixie" i don't know what people are thinking I am truely baffled by them not getting it with the shape our country is in.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I don't have an answer - wish I did.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I don't have an answer - wish I did.
    Me too!!

Banned
    "Do we really need a bill that says employers need to use e-verify? I don't think so. We have a bill that says they can't hire illegal employees. Don't tell me these employers don't know when they are hiring illegals. A company that hires tens of thousands of hispanics say they don't know they are hiring illegals"

Are you aware that if any illegal shows up for a job with fake docs
    and the buisness questions those docs , that the buisness opens
    themselves up for huge discrimination lawsuits?

That is why an e verify is extremely important

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    "Do we really need a bill that says employers need to use e-verify? I don't think so. We have a bill that says they can't hire illegal employees. Don't tell me these employers don't know when they are hiring illegals. A company that hires tens of thousands of hispanics say they don't know they are hiring illegals"

Are you aware that if any illegal shows up for a job with fake docs
    and the buisness questions those docs , that the buisness opens
    themselves up for huge discrimination lawsuits?

That is why an e verify is extremely important
    but yet a Bartender can get into trouble if they take a fake document... and not catch it..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast