Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul's New Book

April 30, 2008

Today is an exciting day for our campaign and our movement: my new book, The Revolution: A Manifesto, is officially released.

Although a short book, it is the product of many years of thought and action. It is a defense of the principles to which you and I have devoted our lives.

My friends are calling it "Ron Paul's legacy."

These principles - individual liberty, sound money, the Constitution, and the foreign policy of the Founding Fathers - have had no home in American politics for a very long time. With The Revolution: A Manifesto, I'm letting the establishment know we're not going away.

Finally, Americans can hear and judge these great American principles for themselves, instead of through an unfriendly media filter. And they can learn once and for all that they need not be satisfied with the phony choices the system offers them every four years. Another way really is possible.

Two days ago I did a book signing in New York at the Borders on Wall Street. All 530 copies had been sold before I even arrived.

They had underestimated you again.

Imagine the attention our cause and our principles could attract with a fantastic opening day today, with people marching into bookstores across the country for their copies. If it should become a publishing phenomenon, The Revolution: A Manifesto can fuel our revolution for a long time to come. You can make that happen.

I hope you enjoy this book, which was a real labor of love for me. Please spread the word.

And may the future be ours.

Ron Paul
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Bought my copy at Barnes and Noble on Sunday!!!!

Is it a good read ? I'm hoping to get a copy, and I'd also like to read Lee Iacocca'a autobiography. Another ALIPACER turned me onto that.

I went out and got one today at Borders and there were only two copies left AND they were in the back of the store. I had to ask for it. I was surprised they didn't have a bunch of them in the front of the store. Not sure what was up with that.

Anyhow, we're going to hear him speak on Friday and then get our book signed. Can't wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    Is it a good read ? I'm hoping to get a copy, and I'd also like to read Lee Iacocca'a autobiography. Another ALIPACER turned me onto that.
    I'm 45 pages into it. So far it's great! You'll love it too!!

I don't have it, so I can't make any recommendations, but I did see that it's number one on Amazon.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

I'm 45 pages into it. So far it's great! You'll love it too!!
    Thanks ! Right now, I'm making sure I have all my ducks in a row, gearing up for tomorrow. I'm looking forward to buying the books first chance I get.