Like Tree7Likes

Thread: RUBIO: MY POSITION ON IMMIGRATION HASN’T CHANGED

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RUBIO: MY POSITION ON IMMIGRATION HASN’T CHANGED

My impression after watching the video is that he is using the old political line of 12 million illegals when we know that it is far higher. When politicians use this "line" it is intentionally misleading and meant to pacify the public and diminish the actual numbers.

When they say that these illegals should have a work permit and get in the back of the line, they mean for them to get in line while still living here and receiving benefits for every child they turn out and unearned income credits from the treasury.

Let him know what you think of his amnesty plan.
    Marco Rubio Facebook.
    https://www.facebook.com/MarcoRubio

Marco Rubio Twitter.
    https://twitter.com/marcorubio

VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH HANNITY AT LINK.

by IAN HANCHETT13 Apr 2015

Senator and presidential candidate Marco Rubio (R-FL) said that his position on immigration hasn’t changed in an interview broadcast on Monday’s “Hannity” on the Fox News Channel.

When asked if he had changed his position on immigration by saying that people wouldn’t accept immigration reform until they were sure the border is secure, he stated “no, I think we — still need to do immigration reform. I talked today about needing to modernize our immigration system. And I think the American people are prepared to do that, but not until they know that future illegal immigration is under control, and right now, they have a president that refuses to enforce the immigration laws. In fact, through executive order, has ordered his agencies not to enforce his immigration laws. So, I think immigration reform as long as Barack Obama is president is virtually impossible. I think we need a president that first, begins to enforce our laws, puts in place methods that improve the way we enforce the law, and if we do that, then I think people will be very reasonable after that about what to do with the 12 million that are here.”

Rubio added, “I think that if you’re in this country and you violated our immigration laws, — after we’ve proven illegal immigration is not going to happen in the future, that we have systems in place to keep that from happening. You have to come forward, undergo a background check, pay a fine, start paying taxes, and what you would get is a work visa that allows you to be in this country to work and to travel, and that’s all you should be allowed to have for at least a decade or longer. And after that, they would be allowed to apply for permanent residency like anybody else would, not a special process. I know that there are people out there that say, ‘no, they should only have the work permit for the rest of their lives.’ I don’t think that’s necessarily a good idea, but if that’s the only way we can move forward on it, I would explore it.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/04/13/rubio-my-position-on-immigration-hasnt-changed/

MW
    Yep, and my lack of support for your presidency hasn't changed either, nor will it!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post

My impression after watching the video is that he is using the old political line of 12 million illegals when we know that it is far higher. When politicians use this "line" it is intentionally misleading and meant to pacify the public and diminish the actual numbers.

When they say that these illegals should have a work permit and get in the back of the line, they mean for them to get in line while still living here and receiving benefits for every child they turn out and unearned income credits from the treasury.

Marco Rubio Facebook.

Marco Rubio Twitter.

VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH HANNITY AT LINK.

by IAN HANCHETT13 Apr 2015

Senator and presidential candidate Marco Rubio (R-FL) said that his position on immigration hasn’t changed in an interview broadcast on Monday’s “Hannity” on the Fox News Channel.

When asked if he had changed his position on immigration by saying that people wouldn’t accept immigration reform until they were sure the border is secure, he stated “no, I think we — still need to do immigration reform. I talked today about needing to modernize our immigration system. And I think the American people are prepared to do that, but not until they know that future illegal immigration is under control, and right now, they have a president that refuses to enforce the immigration laws. In fact, through executive order, has ordered his agencies not to enforce his immigration laws. So, I think immigration reform as long as Barack Obama is president is virtually impossible. I think we need a president that first, begins to enforce our laws, puts in place methods that improve the way we enforce the law, and if we do that, then I think people will be very reasonable after that about what to do with the 12 million that are here.”

Rubio added, “I think that if you’re in this country and you violated our immigration laws, — after we’ve proven illegal immigration is not going to happen in the future, that we have systems in place to keep that from happening. You have to come forward, undergo a background check, pay a fine, start paying taxes, and what you would get is a work visa that allows you to be in this country to work and to travel, and that’s all you should be allowed to have for at least a decade or longer. And after that, they would be allowed to apply for permanent residency like anybody else would, not a special process. I know that there are people out there that say, ‘no, they should only have the work permit for the rest of their lives.’ I don’t think that’s necessarily a good idea, but if that’s the only way we can move forward on it, I would explore it.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/04/13/rubio-my-position-on-immigration-hasnt-changed/
    MR RUBIO
    IT NOT ONLY THE MEXICAN IT ALL OF THE OTHER COUNTY AS WELL THEY ARE ALL IN OUR COUNTRY ILLEGAL AS
    WE . & OBAMA DON'T DO ONE THING TO HELP .THE ONLY WAY OBAMA WON THE WH WAS THE IMMIGRANTION THAT HOW .
    HE DON'T CARE TWO CENT ABOUT THE USA . I WILL NOT VOTE FOR ANY ONE OF YOU YOU ALL SAY THE SAME THING . GET EVERY LAST ONE OF THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS . & THE ONE THAT CAME WHEN THEY WAS VERY SMALL . THEY TO ME ARE NOT THE USA CITIZEN AT ALL & HILLARY NO WAY IN HELL SHE IS JUST AS BAD AS OBAMA YOU WANT MY VOTE WELL START WITH CLEANING OUT THE WH . CLOSE DOWN THE BOARDER .& GET EVERY LAST ONE OF THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS THE HELL OUT WE WANT WORK & ENGLISH ONLY NO DR LIC AT ALL

I think we need a president that first, begins to enforce our laws, puts in place methods that improve the way we enforce the law, and if we do that, then I think people will be very reasonable after that about what to do with the 12 million that are here.”
    The only reasonable thing to do "with the 12 million that are here" is deport every single one of them.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope that this candidacy dies on the primary vine. Not only is he pro=alien but he is divisive. He may have separated himself from the largest voting blocs that he would sorely need to be elected. He may even have caused resentments with much of Congress that he will need to be accomplished in the Presidency.

I cannot remember it exactly, but he offended me as a senior citizen, when he indicated that it was time for yesterday's leaderships to yield to today's. If I were age 70 of any party sitting in Congress, he could not buy my vote on any proposal! Why would he start a generational fight before elected?

What is the basis of this whipper-snapper's arrogance? His youth or his heritage? Even worse, it is probably both!

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post

Marco Rubio Facebook.

Marco Rubio Twitter.

/
    Exactly right, NM!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)