Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We'll be ready!

But remember how optimistic Pelosi was about what they would accomplish her first 100 days...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    He should focus on undoing some of Bush's executive orders first. That should keep him busy for two months.

Dixie
    The next president also needs to recind Bill Clinton's EXECUTIVE ORDER
    13166 IMPROVING ACCESS TO SERVICES FOR PERSONS WITH LIMITED ENGLISH PROFICIENCY and we need to pass Senator Elizabeth Dole and Represenative Dean Heller's bills to make English our official, national language.

Hispanic democrats are telling Obama if he doesn't commit to an illegal alien path to citizenship he will lose the Latino vote.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-119104-0.html

We are suppose to have a democracy, not an apartheid-like form of government.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain was quoted in May in the NYT that he would pursue "comprehensive immigration reform" in January 2009 if he was elected.

Also:

Obama will join McCain at La Raza convention

Presidential candidate Barack Obama will travel to San Diego next month to join opponent John McCain in speaking at the annual convention of the National Council of La Raza, the nation's largest Latino civil rights and advocacy organization.
    http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metr ... araza.html
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Frankly, With the Country going threw an economic crisis, gas prices skyrocketing, ever increasing unemployment numbers. Either one of these numbnuts bringing up a Amnesty bill to appease special interest as the first order of Business as President would piss off the american people on a unprecedented scale. I hope thats exactly what they do.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

About the ONLY thing that would bring at least a little comfort to me right now would be if Mitt Romney were to be the V.P.

It might bring at least some balance to having McCain in the White House.... maybe.

However, I have a feeling McCain will not pick anyone who will disagree with him.

The question is, would Romney stand up for what we believe in.....or would he just sit quietly and idly on the sidelines having little to no say regarding important things.

Who knows, it's probably anyone's guess.

I think if McCain fails to pick someone who conservatives like and can relate to and feel they can TRUST, he won't stand a chance of winning.

It seems Congress works full time trying to push an Amnesty down the throats of the American people knowing the people are against it. ...Is trying to give an Amnesty to illegal criminals the only job these traitors have?

April
    We'll just have to be ready to fight against it at a moments notice....they can keep trying but WE CAN KEEP STOPPING THEM. This is where the never give up and never give in comes in handy.

We'll just have to be ready to fight against it at a moments notice....they can keep trying but WE CAN KEEP STOPPING THEM.
    That's right, April.

Let them bring it on.

We need a Republican congress and not one that is made up of a bunch of wimps like Lindsey Graham.

No matter who wins we're going to need a Republican Congress. From the way it looks to me, it would seem to be our ONLY hope at this point!!!

Between that and Americans such as us who CARE enough to stand for the sake of our country I believe that we will get through this!

Although Democratic strategist Rahm Emanuel apparently said last summer that the Dems would not attempt "comprehensive immigration reform" (i.e. mass amnesty) until at least the second term of a prospective Democratic president, the OBL would pressure Obama and McCain to try this much earlier -- likely early in their first term in the hope of getting this controversial measure out of the way.

Bottom line, we have to support anti-amnesty Congressional candidates. I've attached a link to an analysis of key Senate races (e.g., Senator Sununu seems to be in trouble and has a career grade of A- from NumbersUSA -- so support him if you can).

Scroll down for Senate races:

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=26960

Check candidates immigration grades on NumbersUSA website and support the good ones like Sununu and Elizabeth Dole.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/

They are doing EVERYTHING in their POWER to get this passed. It seems
    like ever few months they are trying to get this thing passed.
    Obama, or Mccain get into the house they will sign this thing to pass.

Its a shame we have people who are suppose to uphold the LAWS that, they can break every law there is. But the AMERICANS break the LAWS we will be thrown in prison. These people who are FOR illegals, and giving them everything there is, should be tryed and convicted for impeachment.
    Everyone of them is a shame for the USA. I know that I am so fed up.
    and I am past that.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast