RUSH LIMBAUGH REVEALS WHAT ‘A LOT OF DEMOCRATS’ ARE ‘PRIVATELY’ TELLING HIM

Posted on 26 August, 2013 by clyde

According to theBlaze conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Monday said “privately, there are a lot of Democrats” that tell him they would “love to be able to stop Obamacare.”

“Folks, let me tell you something,” he began during his radio show. “You know, privately there are a lot of Democrats that tell me that they are just distressed over what Obama has done to the health care industry and to jobs. They are afraid to say anything about it because of recriminations, because this regime fights back. I mean, this regime does not take internal criticism at all, just like they try to eliminate all conservative opposition.”

Limbaugh also said “it could be curtains” for any member of the Democratic Party who decides to go public with the “slightest disagreement or problem with what Obama’s doing” to the health care industry.

“I have a lot of Democrats privately telling me they would love to be able to stop Obamacare, but that they know they don’t have the votes in the Senate, and I just want to get that out there,” he added. “It’s not new. I mean, I’ve been hearing about this from Democrats for a couple of years now.”

Listen to the segment via the Daily Rushbo:

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/08/2...y-telling-him/