Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Rush Says Trump Makes 'Strategic Error': Cruz 'Not Nasty' Read Latest Breaking News

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Rush Says Trump Makes 'Strategic Error': Cruz 'Not Nasty' Read Latest Breaking News

Rush Says Trump Makes 'Strategic Error': Cruz 'Not Nasty'

<span style="color: rgb(187, 187, 187); font-family: Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14.3000001907349px; background-color: rgba(28, 28, 28, 0.;">
    Daily Rushbo/YouTube)
    By Greg Richter | Monday, 18 Jan 2016 07:48 PM

Top conservative radio talker Rush Limbaugh says Donald Trump made a "strategic error" by calling Ted Cruz "nasty" and that the billionaire’s use of liberal-language attacks should be a "red flag" to conservatives.

Limbaugh told his radio audience Monday that "I think Trump is making a strategic error in the way he criticizes Cruz."

"I think Trump going after Cruz is quite normal; it's understandable," he continued.

"But I think he's making a tactical error the way he's doing it. Whatever you want to say, Cruz is not a nasty guy.

"When you get into criticism, it better be believable. But Trump is looking at Cruz, and I'm sure is hearing about the negatives that Cruz has, and I'm not gonna sit here and pretend to you that they don't exist.

"Heck, folks, even in my own circle of friends there are people that don't like Cruz or Bush or Rubio. It runs the gamut."

Limbaugh warned in December that Trump was using "left-wing, liberal language" in attacking Cruz when he went after him for opposing ethanol subsidies.

Limbaugh says he is not surprised by Trump’s decision to stop his friendship with Cruz.

"That all changed when Cruz takes the lead in Iowa, and Trump doesn't want to lose Iowa," Limbaugh said. "And this is the way Trump goes after everybody. It shouldn't be a surprise here."

Limbaugh implied that Trump’s attacks should be a warning sign to conservatives.

"Whenever a Republican or conservative attacks a fellow Republican or conservative using the same language or the same approach that Democrats and liberals would, that's a huge red flag," he said.

Limbaugh's admonition comes on the heels of another conservative commentator's warning to Trump.

In a Facebook post on Saturday, talk-show host Mark Levin told Trump to "cut the crap" or risk losing conservative voters.

"Either cut the crap — your accusations this morning that Cruz is Canadian, a criminal, owned by big banks, etc. … — or you will lose lots and lots of conservatives," Levin said on Facebook. "Save the liberal New York City bully tactics for the New York City liberals.

"Put down your computer keyboard for a few hours, think before you tweet, and collect yourself. You're not politically invincible, regardless of the polls and media.

"I am already hearing more and more people getting fed up with the low road you're taking against Cruz, which has obviously intensified this morning," Levin said. "You don't need to attack his honor or attempt to smear his reputation. You can leave that to Mitch McConnell and The New York Times."

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/rush-limbaugh-trump-making-mistake/2016/01/18/id/709916/?ns_mail_uid=1392427&ns_mail_job=1650963_01192016& s=al&dkt_nbr=njmec4su

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think rants like this by Levin and Lambaugh will hurt them, not Trump.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I want trump
    rush get off your soap box

MW
    "I am already hearing more and more people getting fed up with the low road you're taking against Cruz, which has obviously intensified this morning," Levin said. "You don't need to attack his honor or attempt to smear his reputation. You can leave that to Mitch McConnell and The New York Times."
    I agree. IMO Trump needs to stop giving the appearance of being a narcissist and concentrate more on the issues that made him number one in the polls. Childish tantrums just aren't a good look ....... not for anyone. Trump needs to stop being sidetracked by petty attacks and platitudes. Know when to stop beating a dead horse. Just stay on the issues and the people will listen.

Many of us, as evidenced by the polls, like Cruz and don't appreciate Trump focusing so much attention on his demise. For someone that appreciates what both men bring to the table on immigration and border security, I hate seeing one attempt to destroy the other.

Trump used to be my #1, but now Trump and Cruz are pretty much in a dead heat for me. With that said, either candidate is light years ahead of the likes of Rubio, Bush, Carsons, Christie, etc.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree with Rush about this.

W