Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Ryan: ‘Confusion’ of Rollout ‘Regrettable,’ But ‘Nothing Wrong’ with Trump’s Immigrat

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ryan: ‘Confusion’ of Rollout ‘Regrettable,’ But ‘Nothing Wrong’ with Trump’s Immigrat

Ryan: ‘Confusion’ of Rollout ‘Regrettable,’ But ‘Nothing Wrong’ with Trump’s Immigration Pause

by PAM KEY
    31 Jan 2017

Tuesday on Capitol Hill at press conference when asked about President Trump halting immigration from seven Muslim-majority countries, Speaker of the House Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) said it was “regrettable that there was some confusion on the roll-out,” but he defended the action saying, “there is nothing wrong with taking a pause and making sure we have the proper vetting standards in place.”

Ryan said, “First off, I had a long talk with Secretary Kelly yesterday and I am pleased and confident he is on a going forward basis going to make sure things are done correctly. Look, the president has a responsibility to the security of this country. Go back, remember when we had the Paris shooting, remember when we heard about credible intelligence that ISIS was trying to infiltrate refugee populations. We passed, I think it was called the S.A.F.E. Act with 289 votes to take a pause in the refugee program to improve our vetting standards. That bill went though the House and didn’t go anywhere in the Senate. So what is happening is something that we support which is we need to pause and make sure that the vetting standards are up to snuff so we can guarantee the safety and security of our country. That is what this does. We want that goal to be achieved.”

“I support the refugee resettlement program,” he continued. “We are a generous country. It’s important. But we can be generous and watch our national security at the same time. That’s why I am confident that Secretary Kelly, along with other cabinet members are going to make sure we have the proper review of vetting so we can get this program up and run with the proper national security safeguards. I think it’s regrettable that there was some confusion on the roll-out of this. No one wanted to see people with green cards or special immigrant visas like translators get caught up in this. Regrettably the roll-out was confusing, but on a going forward basis I’m confident that Secretary Kelly will make sure this is done correctly, that they get a good review and that we’re going to make sure we get this program up and running with the kind of vetting standards that we all want to see.”

He added, “I think the rhetoric surrounding this could be used as a recruiting tool and I think that’s dangerous. But remember, these countries were named by the Obama Administration. These countries were named in legislation that we talked about last year. These countries were named by the Obama Administration and there is an issue with respect to terrorists trying to infiltrate a refugee population. We are not here to debate. We are here to answer your questions. There is nothing wrong with taking a pause and making sure we have the proper vetting standards in place so that we do not have a problem like France had with Paris.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...gration-pause/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He added, “I think the rhetoric surrounding this could be used as a recruiting tool and I think that’s dangerous.
    Ryan broadcasting to terrorists that they use an Executive Order of the President of the United States as a "recruiting tool" is what's dangerous. Executive Orders that keep these people out of our country are not.

Paul, sit down and wait for orders. You are a large part of the incompetence problem this new President is working to fix.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What "recruiting tools" were they using before Trump was elected? Ryan needs to keep his mouth shut. These barbarians have been raping, killing, fighting each other, and blowing stuff up for 1000s of years. Many of them are inbred within their tribes and mentally ill because of it.

No recruitment tools needed to continue their carnage...they are all mired in this barbaric thinking and their WHOLE family tree is full of it for generations.

Not a single one of them should be brought to our soil. They need to stop fighting, stop raping, stop the incest and get along with each other before they are ever allowed in Western CIVILIZATION. They are not civilized people, have disgusting habits and practices, that is who they are.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Yeah, Ryan is a child-like person. He truly does need to sit down like a good boy and wait for orders.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

If Paul Ryan truly supports this program then there is probably something seriously wrong with it we don't know about yet.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    If Paul Ryan truly supports this program then there is probably something seriously wrong with it we don't know about yet.
    W
    Yep, I was wondering the same thing. There may not be anything specifically wrong with this program, but he might be lobbying Trump for a future illegal immigrant amnesty (maybe an amnesty for DACA illegals). If that's true, he (Ryan) knows sucking up is a necessity.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn