Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: s.1033

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

s.1033

The McCain Kennedy insult is s.1033 if y'all want to write or call your reps about it. NumbersUSA has a new fax on their site. I just sent it, but of course, I'll also be making calls. I'm looking for the names of the legislators who have spoken out against it, if there are any. I want to send them emails and calls of appreciation. If you've seen any legislators that have spoken out, please put their names on this thread??

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Yes, we need to find a list of yeas and nays as soon as possible. We must bust the boxes for the yeas, and do the same for the nays, but use language which pats on the back, not swat on the arse.

s.1033

Thanks RR. I was waiting for that number! Now it's time to work.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DITTO, RR!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

https://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-16889.html#16889

Here's the link to a full copy of S. 1033...didn't have the number when they first posted it at the immigration lawyers website...where I found it.

It's 150 pages of Act, NOT TO ACT.

Might help to scan the first few pages before you call in case you haven't had a chance to find a copy of it.

Lets go to work!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NOTE:
    Page 3, TITLE X- Promoting Access to Health Care

Sec. 1004
    BINATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH INFRASTRUCTURE & HEALTH INSURANCE

Page 2, TITLE VI - FAMILY UNITY and BACKLOG REDUCTION
    en toto

{among other horrors}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

add to that

Page 14 - Sec. 122, BORDER SECURITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
    lines 16-19 Other INTERESTED PARTIES

and "represent a BROAD CROSS SECTION OF PERSPECTIVES.

NOTE: I can NOT find anything that states UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
    or similar wording concerning this committee.

Excellent Roadrunner. And maybe you could pass on this little tid-bit to our legislators, Teddy Kennedy's heroic speech to the Senate in 1965 as he reassured America that they had nothing to fear from his Immigration and Nationality Act. And I quote Senator Chappaquiddik:

"What the bill will not do: First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same. Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset. Contrary to the charges in some quarters, (this bill) will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area."

Of the four points that Senator Kennedy made, might I point out: WRONG!, WRONG!, WRONG!, and WRONG! This is the bill that truly opened the floodgates of immigration. Before Kennedy's whopper of a bill, America was averaging about 200,000 immigrants a year (and virtually no illegal immigration). After Kennedy's bill, America is now averaging about THREE MILLION immigrants a year (when you factor in illegals and amnesty shenanigans). Hey Ted, I know you flunked out at math while you were cheating at Harvard. But I would say that from "200,000" to "3 MILLION" is a "substantial" change. And now, most galling of all, this lying sack of manure is back, with a straight face, delivering yet ANOTHER immigration reform bill. Its almost beyond belief.

From the little that I've scanned................this will set the tone for CAFTA and open borders and the ELIMINATION OF OUR SOVEREIGNTY.

****My instinct is telling me that this AMNESTY BILL was a set--up by CAFTA PROS & MCCAIN & KENNEDY.

THIS IS A SET-UP
    Must read! Carefully.

A SET-UP for CAFTA/FTAA

2ndamendsis--You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!!!

It is a 'set-up' for Cafta, FTAA and the end of the United States.

Only a Beanhead would vote for this bill and only Traitors would have their name on it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast