Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here's the Salazar vote, on English

"English is the unifying and "national language" of the U.S.; those who don't speak English won't be punished.

Yea 58 Nay 39

Amendment is agreed to

This Salazar amendment is perplexing to me

What I get out of that is, or I think I understand the why of it ....

It seems to indicate that hospitals, government offices, social services, etc., should always have some kind of interpreter there???

If so, they better get busy and learn every single language around the globe. After all, we don't want any discrimination against anybody as they have been harping all afternoon.

On the other hand, we could post signs and symbols around the nation, those that could be understood by all ... for instance the no smoking has a circle with a line across a cigarette, or a swimmer, or the like?

We could revert back to pictographs?

Interesting, isn't it? Seems to me that no one is turned away from getting medical care, nor social services of any kind these days, no matter what language they speak as it presently stands as laws, executive orders, and so forth.

There's another way to destroy people in addition to the "The Naked Communist" posted on this site, dates further back quite some time.

It's called the Tower of Babal!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12