Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Sad day for Lou Dobbs fans

Lou had absolutely nothing on his show tonight regarding illegal immigration. This is truly a sad day for for our cause.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Right

Chuckle...I tivo'd it everyday and I just fastforwarded through the whole show. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What! Lou didn't talk about illegal immigrants!!!!

If you love something, let it go, when it comes back to you, it's yours.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not even a mention? We are seriously needing a back-up hero.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

MW
    Perhaps we should start an email campaign to Lou and let him know how we feel!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think it's because of the bombs flying through the air in the Middle East.
    It's all they've talked about that I've heard.

I guess he spent those days off in Gitmo?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou will return to the subject. The present day situation re Israel and Hezbollah is huge news now so I'm not surprised his show was entirely devoted to it. He'll be back for us.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    I have written him asking him to have William on. Also asked him if he would talk with William about coming up with a strategy for Americans to unite in one voice, and if he would promote it on the show.

I am also going to continue to ask Anderson Cooper/ 360... to cover this issue on illegal immigration. Have also requested that he has William on.
    I have also asked Hannity and O'riely to cover more, but they don't. I know that Fox news leans toward republician, but it's as if they don't want to say anything negative against the president. I have heard O'riely say more than once that he doesn't think the American public would mind if we had a guest worker plan if we would close the borders. I don't know why he says that, Anderson Cooper also made that statement in a question to Lou Dobbs once. Are they trying to sway their viewers into thinking..."well if everyone else thinks that way, I guess I should too?"
    I just don't know what other reason they would have for saying such things. Lou Dobbs is the only one who has the integrity and courage to speak the truth on this issue.
    I hope we all keep writing Lou, Anderson Cooper, and Fox News to have William on. The more exposure the better. Can cause people just like me, who really haven't gotten involved in the past ( and doesn't understand a lot about all of this) ...to realize that its time to take some responsibility in this crime against America and the citizens of this country
    and find out who is standing in this fight to save America and who isn't...
    and VOTE! They will be getting all the help they can get( illegal immigrants) and like everything else...legal or not!
    Perhaps we should start an email campaign to Lou and let him know how we feel
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Iig
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Lou will return to the subject. The present day situation re Israel and Hezbollah is huge news now so I'm not surprised his show was entirely devoted to it. He'll be back for us.
    Agreed. We can't be so focused on the Middle East that we forget what's happening here, but we can't do the opposite, either. We are excellent multi-taskers.
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast