Version for Republican Senators

I was inspired by MadInChicago and the Fungazi blogger. Please use this in your correspondence, if it suits your needs:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote NO on the DREAM Act!

The American public has had it up to the eyeballs with amnesty for illegal aliens, and the simple fact of the matter is we don’t want to hear it. If you push it we will get rid of you and if what you were pushing, by some miracle passes, we will get rid of everyone that voted for it. Amnesty is not flying these days and if Congress wants to get something done to improve on their lowest ever 11% approval rating, you better find another issue to deal with. It’s quite hard and confusing these days to tell who has their head screwed on straight and who doesn’t. If you are a Republican Senator who is staunchly opposed to amnesty, I support and applaud you. If you’re not, you’d better start planning for your second career.

What is it about NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS that you illegal alien hugger Senators don't understand? From now on, I will only consider voting for a Republican if, first and foremost, they come out staunchly opposed to amnesty.

Say NO to the DREAM Act and ENFORCE OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democrat version:
http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 230#483230