Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And furthermore,

Laura told everyone straight out at that Press Party in Washington a couple of months ago she wasn't gettin' any?!?!?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You all raise some more very good points concerning this impeachment. We should NOT stop with the President though that's sure where we should START. MAYBE, just MAYBE, if we made him an example, the rest of his sycophants in Congress would shape up. IF NOT, ship them out as well.

Yeah, Judy--that hand-holding with the Prince was disgusting! But, what was even more disgusting to me is the fact that he CONSISTENTLY invites those members of the Saudi royal family to the RANCH of all places. That place that is reserved for the "best of the best" like his old AMIGO, Vicente Fox, and his soul mate, Vladamir Putin. At BEST. Bush is sure a POOR JUDGE OF CHARACTER! His guest list at the ranch looks like a haven for all of the leaders of countries that would like to do us in.

And, I also agree with we MUST start holding ALL government agencies--both Federal and State--ACCOUNTABLE. I am making it my project to contact ALL of my own representatives and then other representatives to demand that they investigate these agencies who are aiding and abetting crime. That IDIOT at the North Carolina Department of Labor, Allen McNeely, who was just IRATE that ICE came in and did their job would be a real good place to start. Then, they need to move on to Ms. Cherie Berry, the Commissioner of Labor, and see if she could be impeached because she certainly was not ignorant of what was going on with these illegals. And, that's what we all need to do. We need to make our voices heard. And, OFTEN.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I do have one request, can we put Teddy Kennedy in a sedan and push him off the Dike Bridge in Chappaquiddick?
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Defens--I will help you PUSH!! When do we start??????
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The dems have it all wrong. They want to impeach him for the wrong reasons, but that won't matter if he is impeached.

I used to be Democrat, but not any more. The dem party is just not the same as it was 40 years ago. Why are they so quick to come to the aid of minorities while forgetting about the working fella loosing his rights, benefits and his country. Heck, the working class used to be the constituants of the dem party, along with minorities. But now the minorities seem to have more pull. Why is that?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rockfish--You ask about Minorites being of greater interest to the Democractic Party than the working class? Swing Votes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12