Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

SANCHEZ LIES TO AMERICA!!!!!!PLEASE TAKE ACTION NOW

Message From William!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-526026.html#526026

Friends of ALIPAC,

Last night, ALIPAC's President was again invited to be on the Rick Sanchez Show, which airs on CNN. The Sanchez Show comes on after the Lou Dobbs Show. Sanchez's show is so pro illegal alien that many Dobbs viewers turn the channel as soon as it comes on.

In this video segment, Sanchez insults LEGAL immigrant by using the age old Open Borders trick of trying to confuse illegal aliens and legal immigrants.

Mr. Gheen makes the point from the beginning to end that legal immigrants and illegal aliens are two separate topics and that it is insulting and anti-immigrant to compare the two.

Rick Sanchez states in the video at the 5:35 mark that the soldier featured in this broadcast is an illegal alien.

The earlier video clip claims that the "Fast Track' program is for Green Card holders, which are LEGAL Immigrants. It is clear that Mr. Sanchez lied to try to salvage the intent of this segment.

Mr. Sanchez owes his viewers, ALIPAC, and the soldier Darwin Phillips an apology for falsley accusing him of criminal behavior.

Please join us in taking action!

Then contact CNN, the Rick Sanchez Show, the Glenn Beck Show, and the Lou Dobbs Show to demand a retraction and apology from Rick Sanchez for making the false statement (at 5:35) that Darwin Phillips is an illegal.

CNN should not allow any host to broadcast lies to the American public. CNN needs to know that Sanchez lying about the topic of illegal immigration will hurt their ratings.

Sanchez says...

"It is ridiculous to think that an illegal alien would defend our borders? We just had one... we just had one the air that did just that... yes he is an illegal alien in the military!"

Please read what ALIPAC ally Dan of Digger's Realm has to say about Sanchez's behavior last night.

Rick Sanchez Of CNN Outright Lies About Illegal Aliens In The Military
    http://www.alipac.us/article-2714-thread-1-0.html

Step 1: Watch the entire video and please comment here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amMV36RU ... g-2_M3n_I=

Step 2: Contact the Rick Sanchez Show to demand an apology to the soldier, the viewers, and ALIPAC for this false statement.

CNN Web Form for Rick Sanchez Show
    http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?11

Step 3: Contact the Lou Dobbs Show to ask him to take action about this lie to the public.
    http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?9
    lou.dobbs@cnn.com

Step 4: Contact Glenn Beck to ask him to take action about Sanchez's lie to the public.

Glenn Beck:
    me@glennbeck.com

Stu: Glen Beck's Executive producer:
    stu@glennbeck.com

Step 5: Contact CNN to demand a full retraction and apology from Rick Sanchez.
    CNN Main Number: 212-275-7800
    Online Contact Form
    http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?11
    and
    Comments@cnn.com

We all must work together to assure the public gets accurate information about this important issue.

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

April
    LETS GO PATRIOTS!!!! SANCHEZ NEEDS TO KNOW WE ARE NOT GOING TO IGNORE HIS LIES!!!! HE NEEDS A REALITY CHECK!!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    LETS FAN THE FIRE!!! EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE AWARE!!!! LETS CALL AND EMAIL!!!!!

Oh yeah...this will be fun!!! Stop spewing your pro illegal rhetoric sanchez because we're not buying it!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Called CNN and after a couple of transfers spoke to a nice lady, complained to her about Rick's false statement and requested he apologize to America, the soldier, and Mr. Gheen and she said she would most certainly get my complaint to the show's producers.

Incidently when you call CNN it's answered by a real English speaking person--no press 1 for English--I forgot to compliment them on that aspect. Would future callers please do so.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Oh yeah...this will be fun!!! Stop spewing your pro illegal rhetoric sanchez because we're not buying it!
    Absolutely!!!!! TIME TO REALIZE SANCHEZ, WE ARE OUT HERE AND WE ARE NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!STOP PLAYING GAMES!!!!

Attn: Lou Dobbs and Glenn Beck

I was just wondering if you were planning on exposing the fact that your colleague, Rick Sanchez, blatantly lied on his program last night. He referred to a soldier who recently became a naturalized U.S. citizen as an "illegal alien" even though he was a legal immigrant from Puerto Rico and his wife is American. It might be uncomfortable taking one of your colleagues to task, but I hope you do take the time to set the record straight.

Keep up the good fight,

SecureTheBorder
    I just sent that short email to Glenn and Lou. I figured that emailing Rick would be a waste of time because he damn well knew what he was doing last night. I'm going to send ALIPAC my first donation this week in honor of William's good work and his Al Sharpton comment directed towards Rick Sanchez.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    Called CNN and after a couple of transfers spoke to a nice lady, complained to her about Rick's false statement and requested he apologize to America, the soldier, and Mr. Gheen and she said she would most certainly get my complaint to the show's producers.

Incidently when you call CNN it's answered by a real English speaking person--no press 1 for English--I forgot to compliment them on that aspect. Would future callers please do so.
    Just got through to a nice lady as well and said I was appalled that Sanchez would blatantly lie to America and that an apology was needed immediately to the America, William Gheen and the Sgt. Darwin Phillips. I added I appreciated that I got through to someone without pressing 1 for English and she laughed and said "You're welcome!" I am starting on emails! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE!!!! LETS ROAR!!! OUR VOICES NEED TO BE HEARD!!!

I sent a message to Glenn Beck and Lou Dobbs.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast