Thread: Sanctuary bill

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Sanctuary bill

Texas members should call their representatives about getting this bill through the Special session which started today. Over the Weekend a Houston police officer was killed while assisting another motorist. He WAS the father of two children and HAD an unborn child on the way. The illegal that killed him was handled as far back as 2005. he was deported, reentered the country , was fined $10 and let go, and now has murdered a Houston Officer. he was three times over the legal limit and in possession of cocaine. Tommy Williams Senate rep Woodlands would be the one to contact, in addition to your own representative or contact as many as you want.. I have previously called every single Texas Senator's office on this issue during the regular session , and plan to do so again. The story can be found on MyfoxHouston.com This law if enacted will possibly prevent these people from being released to do further harm. My point to the Offices I am going to call will be , I want each and every one of the representatives to be on record supporting or opposing this bill. The ones who oppose it should have it known to all, that they will be held morally accountable the next time this happens. They have an opportunity to prove to the Citizens of Texas they value the safety Of Texans above the intrests of Illegal criminals. I have made it a point to mention I would like a copy of this story laid in front of every single representative in the Senate. Then ask them this question, Explain to this officers wife and children why you would oppose a law that could have saved his life.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Better yet I blasted the Democrats in the Senate who caused HB12 to not go to the floor and eventually be killed. I told them They caused the death of another HPD officer and the blood is on their hands.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

This is so disgusting. Not only is the blood of this man on the hands of the Dems who supported the conditions that led to it, but his blood is on the hands of all globalists who want open borders globally no matter the danger it puts civilized people in from the uncivilized.