Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

SAVAGE: White Businessman Beaten by Black Teenagers in Connecticut

SAVAGE: White Businessman Beaten by Black Teenagers in Connecticut

Read more: http://clashdaily.com/2013/07/savage...#ixzz2a4ggYBmj
    Get more Clash on ClashDaily.com, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

ClashDaily – I wonder if Jay-Z, Beyonce, Obama, Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will protest the beating of this poor white business man…

A New Haven businessman was beaten so badly by rabid black animals that he doesn’t even remember the incident.
    Oh, but wait. The report doesn’t even mention that these were blacks – it just says ‘teens.’
    Though there is a source:
    According to a New Haven Police press release, witnesses said “between five and six black male teenagers rushed him, pushed him from the moving scooter, assaulted him, and fled with the scooter.”

Read more: therightscoop.com

http://clashdaily.com/2013/07/savage...n-connecticut/

Read more: therightscoop.com

You won't see this on the big three, will you? Nothing to see when blacks brutalize whites.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    this would be the same DUMB ASS State that DISARMED it's Citizens

You Folks Elected these Nut Jobs; you deal with the Repercussions of the NUT Jobs

Look for many more events just like this
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have no sympathy at all! You have a duty to be at the very least be honest. For a very large portion of people in America thats just impossible. All the liberal thinking,all the programs,all the free education,all the head turning and acceptance of animal behavior, The truth is not negotiable and you cant make it what is isnt. You folks that dont choose to look around you and keep your heads buried are killing this country. I live in the city and deal with this nonsense daily. I get eyeballed and stared at and I do it right back. I came across a old white gentleman getting beaten for his medication,I stepped in and was treated like I was the criminal by the cops. Like one they didnt deserve the beating two like I made these 3 animals hide by the pharmacy for a target. Nope Im done Its said god helps those who help themselves. Well I taking that example. Oh that incident never even made the newspapers ,neither did three separate murders that I saw the bodies for. Probably because they dont like reporting black on black crime either.