Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    He was getting a lot of calls form listeners Friday, telling him that they were not able to access it. Perhaps the bad publicity has made them change or perhaps they only blocked certain areas.

The UN is still trying to get control of the internet and perhaps one day any site that says anything they don’t like will be blocked.
    The UN should be abolished. It does more harm then good and is ineffective at solving problems as they think everything can be solved by sitting around a table and declaring "sanctions" and using strong language.

Blocking might be coordinated

What I was saying was that it might be possible for a virus, code, or cookie to mislead your computer so that it goes off on another direction than you think. If a series of these were to spread across the internet, mainly directed at certain networks or even pointed towards certain words to activate or direct it, a multi pronged attack to disable activists ability to recieve news at critical times could be the result. Think of how much the CAFTA vote may have been influenced had so many of the representatives not been on the recieving end of our input just prior to the voting.
    If that were to be perfected, we would lose one of the few good weapons we have in effecting change.
    And thanks for all the alerts W. I have been recieving them religiously since its' inception. I have been considerably more active with SOS, mainly because it is close to home, but I still maintained my presence here since Feb, although it is a lot more reading than posting.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

I heard that some group Mexican group had the site shut down. Thanks
    "Bring it on"

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo911
    Wouldent be suprised if thats the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo911
    Hi Gonzo, good to see you here! I would say our friend Mexican-American hacked into the SOS server, but he is not smart enough to do it. Sounds more like something hispanic business.com would do.

Hi guys, I am here too. Joe told me the forum got hacked and he is in the process of setting it up again which would take a few days.

Did you guys over at SOS ever figure out who those idiots were that showed up in Laguna a month ago doing our enemies a huge favor with the flags? I'd like to know who they were behind the scenes because they had better stay far away from our boards. I can't describe what I would do if those idiots ever did something like that near me without violating our own board rules.

If the Goon squad was not paying them for what they did, they should have.

All private messages on the topic with details would be appreciated.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

persons in question

William,

The folks you are speaking of are small in number and weak on organization. A lot more was made of thier presence than could ever have been supported by thier abilities, or their history. I know there are groups like that in various locations across the country, but in no way are they a general threat to the border effort or the immigration law enforcement movement, and most assuredly not due to any growth within thier ranks. I gather you might be concerned with them coming to this board in the absence of one at SOS, however I believe that may be unwarranted. Most of those who espoused that philosophy, represented that group, or even sympathized with them were either banned by proxy or by personal demand. The only worry might be that the ones who still viewed the board, but either couldn't or didn't register, may come here in an effort to stay informed. But those expulsions took place many months ago, and they would already have found there way here by now, if they were so inclined.
    The membership at SOS did not generally accept anyone who saluted or pledged allegiance to a foriegn flag in lieu of the American one, let alone a relic from another era that represented an oppressive regime the likes of that one, which by the way, America waged war against for years and did not stop until it had been surrendered.
    I know who a couple of them were, but any welcome and/or brotherhood that they felt was extended by nature of race or nationality has been extinguished for the most part by constant rejection, and negative re-inforcement.
    You can count on our support in this area.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

AyatollahGondola,

Thank you for the support. What those clowns did was affront to many of our activists hard work, our movement, and Americans. In the anonymous world of Internet posts, our team is on guard for them.

We appreciate your dilligence in protecting our efforts from those that would damage so much hard work by so many fine people that do not share their fringe beliefs.

Controlling illegal immigration is a mainstream America issue. Those on the far left and far right are a severe hazard to our cause.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh my gosh, it's Sandinator!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast