Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Saw my 1st spanish lang billboard in NC

Stopped off at one of the sparsely populated towns to get a bite to eat on my way back from the beach. The fastfood place was all hispanic and spoke mexican to the people coming in. On my way back to the highway I saw my first mexican only advert in NC, from nationwide insurance.

Wow, its been only a few years since I have been out that way. I feel like I was dropped onto some alien planet. Did they take all the old inhabitants back to their planet? Where did the people that used to live their go?

60-75% of all billboards in San Diego are in Spanish. They are all for beer, tequila and bail bondsman, go figure. Bit you never see any for car or health insurance, for example. Gee, I wonder why?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Get use to it. You'll be seeing more

I bet it was Brunswick County?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    You win that bet. Why are so many hispanics attracted there? I always thought it was a relatively impoverished area with an ample supply of local labor..

MW
    You win that bet. Why are so many hispanics attracted there? I always thought it was a relatively impoverished area with an ample supply of local labor..
    Probably inexpensive to live there and easy to keep a low profile.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ncback
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    Wow! I did not fully expect to be correct on my guess, but I know the area.

The coastal areas North of Wilmington are still in pretty good shape. Wilmington and area have a real problem and the latest data shows that Brunswick Co. has that highest number of Latino births in the state.

We need to find an answer to why so many illegal aliens and possibly legal Hispanic immigrants are in that area.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Theres been a bill board for a bail bond service in Spanish on Hwy 70 just west of Smithfield for a while. Not sure if its still there.