Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    Governor Arnold is an idiot. Look at the condition of California.
    The Governator turned out to be a real "Benedict Arnold" just like Bush.
    Makes me feel stupid voting for the two of them!

Excuse me but I have to clean the puke off of my keyboard.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So this is how the property tax money I pay on my home is spent on education...Teaching illegals how not to assimilate in the United States!

I have been thinking that Texas History is going to have to be rewritten, (if it hasn't already been). No way are the Mexicans going to allow Texas History to be taught as we learned it.

Has anyone seen a Texas History book lately? My Grandkids haven't gotten that far yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

if the world weren't turned on it's head, like it is, you would think a 3rd world school would pattern their schools curriculum after a successful first world school. i guess up is no longer up, it's down and vice versa.

All I can say is someone above me said it right, Parents better wake up and get out raged.

I'd like to see the U.S. history from Mexicos point of view! Just how can our educational system get away with this!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    All I can say is someone above me said it right, Parents better wake up and get out raged.

I'd like to see the U.S. history from Mexicos point of view! Just how can our educational system get away with this!
    Only liberals are insane enough to implement this backward upside down crap. I truely think liberals are cowards to point of allowing and enableing the destruction of the United States because they are affraid to stand up to the enemies of our country.

I'm tired of liberals and we need to run them out of America.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I agree that parents need to get more involved with the school system before it is too Late, By teaching Spanish in our local schools the people coming to this great country will not and can not join in, there will always be a distance between us .. Which is bad for this country , our law makers also have to wise up and realize that we are "FED " up.

What gets me is that how can these different cities and states at the local, county and state levels agree to do this and how is their combined coordination handled..there can be only one answer--by the order of a higher authority. That authority needs to be exposed and labeled as "The Chain of Command for Treason". Check the link out:

http://www.newswithviews.com/Wallace/andrew6.htm

The school districts are welcoming this becuase it takes the burden of having to teach and assimilate spanish speakers into our society off their backs. In other words, they are taking the short-cut, the easy way out. Spanish speakers need to be forced to assimulate or be deported. I'm not saying they can't continue to speak their native language, I'm saying that our schools and cirriculums should not be changing because they refuse to assimilate. This is just plain assinine. The jackasses who thought up this plan should be eliminated from their positions. They remind me of those jerks who can't think from outside the box. Most of them are afraid to speak up in fear of not being politikally korrect and loosing their jobs. Jobs are something we are going to have to possibly sacrifice to save this country and SPEAK OUT those who seek to destroy our country. In this case, these school administrators should be stepping up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12