Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Scubayons becomes ALIPAC's newest Administrator!

Please join us in welcoming Scubayons as our new addition to the administrator team.

Scubayons has served as a moderator for many months now. Now he has the ability to ban trolls and other users that violate the rules. We will all be more secure with Scubayons standing guard over this website.

One of the many great things about Scubayons is that he has been one of the most fervent ALIPAC supporters. When he first came on board with us, he was known to make his own ALIPAC signs and hang them out of his car window on the busy commuter highways around his city!

Scubayons has also shown great ingenuity when it comes to marketing ALIPAC on the web. In fact, many of you may have found us through Scubayons outreach efforts to other Internet communities.

Scubayons, you are a great example to all and I for one truly appreciate your contributions to what we are building here at ALIPAC.

Welcome as our newest administrator.

William

PS: administrators have the ability to ban problem users and are shown in Orange at the bottom of the screen. Existing administrators are now ALIPAC, Brian, CharlesOakIsaland, JuniusJr, and Scubayons
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Congratulations Scubayon!!!

( I've always LIKED that kid.... )

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Congrats to you also Scub!!

Great Job Scub!!!!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Congratulations Scubayon!!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

YAY! Scubayons!
    I'm proud of you!

CONGRATULATIONS SCUBAYONS YOU RULE NOW!!!!!!

Great Scuba!!

Scuba, you're awsome. Sometimes when I feel insecure about our country I think of you, so smart and intelligent and fighting back!!
    I'm serious, it truly gives me hope. Thank you, Scuba.
    I don't know what we would do without you and your wife. I can tell she is very supportive of you and of US. She helped US out today. Please tell her thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast