Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Secure The Border? How about my neighborhood?

First time poster here.

I have a rather difficult situation on my hands. I sought this site out looking for a sane place to voice my concerns and hopefully get some sane advice.

Please understand that I have made daily phone calls to the Community Lead Officer and also a 911 call that took 31 minutes for a car to respond to my home. We live in the San Fernando Valley in California.
    Same house since 1978. I live two miles from where I was born & raised. We own our home. We are both retired, wife from the phone company, me a used up, slightly broken up JarHead.

I apologize for the length of this sitrep.

The local U Haul located 2 blocks from us has a history of having day laborers stand on the corner much like the Home Depots do. For years there were only two that would spend their time on the corner looking for work moving people. They actually kind of hid inside the U Haul lot, out of sight from passers by. Never saw them drinking or relieving themselves in public. They were basically out of sight, out of mind.

This summer it has changed drastically.

There are now 12 to 15 day laborers on that corner. The car burglaries have shot up and items from the yard (plants, planting pots, yard decorations, hoses) have been disappearing. Arguments, drinking and relieving themselves in the bushes and wandering through our neighborhood scanning side to side and checking vehicles for unlocked doors with cellphones to their ear. (possible lookouts?)

So I started taking pictures of the individuals. Videos too. This they did not like. at first they flipped me off. Then I got the devils horns. On Friday last week one crossed the busy street to confront me. As he approached he was cursing me out and at about 10 feet he reached into his pocket. Before he could pull anything out I used my camera bipod as a pugil stick and went on guard. I made one stab towards his throat to discourage him and he did turn and go the other way. And yes I have pictures of him approaching me.

Not over yet and again, sorry it's long winded here.

As I left the corner to go home I noticed two more working their way towards me. They had tried to cross the street behind me to stop me from leaving. I walked towards my house and one of them broke out into a run towards me. As I entered the house he was right behind me. My wife asked who he was and I bolted for the safe. My wife slammed the door, I grabbed my two best friends one being the phone and hammered 911.

I opened the door to find this guy next to my truck, trying to break the passenger window. I introduced my other best friend and he bolted through my neighbors yard.

I gave 911 the situation. It took 31 minutes for a car to respond.
    I even told them I was out in my yard with my best friend.
    31 minutes.

Now I have had more foot traffic come by the house than ever before.
    The truck they park on the street has been in front of my house every day and twice again at night. They pull up in front and sit for a minute or two then drive off.

Guys, I'm feeling like the lone ranger here. I do have a full security system with cameras with motion sensors and motion lights but 31 minutes is an eternity.

Who else should I call? Or do I just John Wayne up and handle it on a different level?

US

Welcome to ALIPAC Unclesurf,.

Have you considered calling the chief of police or the Sheriff's department, not 911, and raising **** on a non emergency line?
    How about the mayor's office?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Secure The Border? How about my neighborhood?

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSurf
    First time poster here.

I have a rather difficult situation on my hands. I sought this site out looking for a sane place to voice my concerns and hopefully get some sane advice.

Please understand that I have made daily phone calls to the Community Lead Officer and also a 911 call that took 31 minutes for a car to respond to my home. We live in the San Fernando Valley in California.
    Same house since 1978. I live two miles from where I was born & raised. We own our home. We are both retired, wife from the phone company, me a used up, slightly broken up JarHead.

I apologize for the length of this sitrep.

The local U Haul located 2 blocks from us has a history of having day laborers stand on the corner much like the Home Depots do. For years there were only two that would spend their time on the corner looking for work moving people. They actually kind of hid inside the U Haul lot, out of sight from passers by. Never saw them drinking or relieving themselves in public. They were basically out of sight, out of mind.

This summer it has changed drastically.

There are now 12 to 15 day laborers on that corner. The car burglaries have shot up and items from the yard (plants, planting pots, yard decorations, hoses) have been disappearing. Arguments, drinking and relieving themselves in the bushes and wandering through our neighborhood scanning side to side and checking vehicles for unlocked doors with cellphones to their ear. (possible lookouts?)

So I started taking pictures of the individuals. Videos too. This they did not like. at first they flipped me off. Then I got the devils horns. On Friday last week one crossed the busy street to confront me. As he approached he was cursing me out and at about 10 feet he reached into his pocket. Before he could pull anything out I used my camera bipod as a pugil stick and went on guard. I made one stab towards his throat to discourage him and he did turn and go the other way. And yes I have pictures of him approaching me.

Not over yet and again, sorry it's long winded here.

As I left the corner to go home I noticed two more working their way towards me. They had tried to cross the street behind me to stop me from leaving. I walked towards my house and one of them broke out into a run towards me. As I entered the house he was right behind me. My wife asked who he was and I bolted for the safe. My wife slammed the door, I grabbed my two best friends one being the phone and hammered 911.

I opened the door to find this guy next to my truck, trying to break the passenger window. I introduced my other best friend and he bolted through my neighbors yard.

I gave 911 the situation. It took 31 minutes for a car to respond.
    I even told them I was out in my yard with my best friend.
    31 minutes.

Now I have had more foot traffic come by the house than ever before.
    The truck they park on the street has been in front of my house every day and twice again at night. They pull up in front and sit for a minute or two then drive off.

Guys, I'm feeling like the lone ranger here. I do have a full security system with cameras with motion sensors and motion lights but 31 minutes is an eternity.

Who else should I call? Or do I just John Wayne up and handle it on a different level?

US
    Welcome UncleSurf and Semper Fi! It is disturbing that you have to put up with this. I hope your "best friend" is always ready. I have two recommendations. First, DO contact the police office and report the threats. And keep doing it until you get satisfaction. Second, perhaps someone on the ALIPAC site who lives near you can begin to document this via video. I would if I could but Texas is a bit far away. Good luck and keep us all updated with your plight. You are not alone!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Sounds like you stirred up a hornets nest. You are not the first and certainly won't be the last. If I was you, I'd start raising holy hell about this. Start with the police station and then go for the moving company.

If it's any comfort - an old friend of ours (we are in our early 40's) lives in town and was tired of illegals breaking in to his car and garage and stealing anything that was not nailed down. Once he caught one of the bastards in the act in his driveway and chased him (with HIS "best friend") down a steep hill and into the busy street below. It was like a movie with the thief losing his footing and rolling like a log to the bottom of the hill where he quickly regained his footing and made his way into the night. After that he got closed circuit tv cameras all around his property and to my knowledge he has not been disturbed since. He lives in a cul de sac.

Have you heard of the guy on Long Island who had two dozen MS-13 in his front yard threatening to kill his wife and baby? He took out his AK and shot it into the garden to get them to leave and he is now in jail for it. Please be safe and don't let your temper get the best of you. We don't want you ending up like the guy in Gran Torino.

Please keep us updated....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Welcome to ALIPAC Unclesurf,.

Have you considered calling the chief of police or the Sheriff's department, not 911, and raising **** on a non emergency line?
    How about the mayor's office?
    LOL...the mayor's office or chief of police. No offense NM, but this is LA we're talking about here. While this is sound advice, if for no other reason to go on record with your complaint in the event this escalates into something further, I wouldn't put much faith in their efforts to help you. The fact that it took them 31 minutes to respond to your emergency is indicitive of that.

I guess if you DEMAND they take a report and pursue your attacker, they might feel compelled to do so. All they would have to do is go back to the U-Haul. I'm sure the scum bag is there everyday.

We have a reconquista mayor who in turn has the police chief in his back pocket! Which side you think they are going to take here? My guess is the illegal invaders will get full protection, while unclesurf is deemed a trouble maker and "anti-immigrant."

You're absolutely right unclesurf, this is a very difficult situation in large part, because we have a sanctuary city which protects and empowers these illegal invader scum bags to do as they please.

I honestly do not know what to tell you here. If the police and mayor were on our side, the illegal invaders would not be allowed to loiter and illegally solicit work with impunity as they do. Maybe you can call the local media with the footage you have. They probably will not be interested either, but you might get lucky. Another option is to call Save Our State, located in Huntington Beach. They might have some options for you.

Finally, who is your state representative? Again, they probably do not care, but it might be worth a shot. Make sure you protect yourself.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You might also want to talk to your neighbors. Let them know what's
    going on and that they're affected too. Have them keep an eye
    out for your property and you and call the cops too if something looks
    fishy, if the cops get enough phone calls from enough people maybe
    they'll do something.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

My wife put up a sign in our yard it reads:

NO TRESSPASSING, CASTLE LAW ENFORCED
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Heres the story about the Long Island guy in case you missed it:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/09/07/ ... ith-ak-47/

Banned
    Your on enemy ground there guy

Most of calif is mexico now

Advice

Pack up and leave asap

Or you can follow the advice above which is good but futile I'm afraid
    The police are scared to death of racial profiling lawsuits , they are into diversity and multi cult.
    Normally I would say stand and fight but we are talking california , Its a lost state period.

I do know a few other people that decided to stay and fight , To make a long story short they ended up leaving.

Pack up and leave asap .....And that is why we now have millions because we scurried away instead of doing something about it. They move in take over we move out pretty soon there will not be one place you can live in that will be safe.Who in the heck do these people think they are.I will tell you who they aren't they are not Americans they are not our law they are not our boss or teacher or our parents ...they are nothing!!!
    If we keep bowing down to them to scared to stand up then we are in trouble. They have no problem doing it and getting away with it so why can't we. If he can what he should do is get everyone he knows and stand out in his yard and have a good time,if they come over and start trouble call the cops and keep it up. You can always shoot your gun at something else while on the phone with 911 maybe then they will come and save the poor little Mexicans from the big bad Americans.. Just a thought...
    Maybe we can make a home video of our American cities and towns with all the illegals and send them to the president and his family. Let his kids know what we are going through because of daddy. While they are eating dinner Americans have to stay awake and guard their homes and families

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast