Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

See...barriers do work...

That big mouth corrupt piece of Mexican garbage known as Vincente Fox states"

"We think it is useless to pursue walls, barriers, the use of force and violence," he said.
    My reply:

Hmmm really...consider the following...

Re: http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/4479583/detail.html

Border Dangers Increase
    KFOX News at Nine

Audra Schroeder, KFOX News at Nine

Border officials have identified two brothers who died in one of our city's irrigation canals while trying to cross the border.

Their deaths brings the total number of illegal immigrant deaths to 11 so far this year.

That's compared to 18 deaths for all of last year.

Authorities say El Paso's canals pose a serious threat to immigrants because after our wet winter the river and canals are flowing full.

"Even your most accomplished swimmer has a difficult time negotiating or navigating the canals," said Doug Mosier, Border Patrol Spokesman...
    My reply:

This proves barriers are effective. More tragic wastes of life are needed as an example of the price that must be exacted on those illegally entering this country.

We need the disincentive high enough so Mexicans will view forcing reform at home as more desirable than risking their life crossing into the U.S.

Patriotman

now the family will sue the US for their deaths and the fools in our courts will give it to them.

add gators to the mix makes better barriers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anyone know if gators can survive in the upper-Great River? What a great idea for a natural moat.
    '58 Airedale

"Even your most accomplished swimmer has a difficult time negotiating or navigating the canals," said Doug Mosier, Border Patrol Spokesman...
    They would not have lost their lives if they wouldnt have tried to enter the country Illegally.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by Tom2
    Anyone know if gators can survive in the upper-Great River? What a great idea for a natural moat.
    our yearly water temp runs from a low of 52 to a high of 80 degrees and we have a bumper crop of them. From fresh to salt water as long as there is something to eat.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    now the family will sue the US for their deaths and the fools in our courts will give it to them.

add gators to the mix makes better barriers.
    Most likely. It pays to be illegal!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I kind of like the idea of starting a gator farm in that canal and fattening the gators up for slaughter on "alien" meat.

Patriotman

"gator - the other white meat"

My favorite fish house here at the beach sells gator gumbo, tourists seem to like it a lot. Guess they don't know much about gators and their eating habits. I remember a missing person case.......well thats for another day.

I hate to say this but GATORS.........
    WON'T LEAVE ANY EVIDENCE. {oh my, I'm getting really bad lately}

well, you might find rings, watches, belt buckles on the bank next to their drag makes( thier favorite in and out of the water spots).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast