Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

See you at the Bill signing...........NOT !!!!

God Bless you all !!!
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Yeah, I wanted so much to come here and say that!

Fun, but the evil represented by that statement and the one who uttered it will keep trying. Don't get too cocky. Keep your powder dry.

Funny title. But what fury will the shrub unleash on us??? I'm concerned to see his reaction, he isn't pleasant when he doesn't get his way.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey

Fun, but the evil represented by that statement and the one who uttered it will keep trying. Don't get too cocky. Keep your powder dry.
    Well said my man!! We won this battle, but we need to win the war!! It will be tried again and again and again. La Raza will keep pushing, and we'll have to keep pushing back.

We the People will NOT go unheard or unserved by our elected officials any longer!!

GWB can go suck a Cervesa with Ted and all his buddies who will be sobbing and whining to anyone who'll listen.

"See you at the BILL signing!" ?!?!? HAHAH!! What an arrogant, deluded prick.

How 'bout this, Jorge Boosh? "See you at the IMPEACHMENT HEARING"

Quote Originally Posted by HarmFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey

Well said my man!! We won this battle, but we need to win the war!! It will be tried again and again and again. La Raza will keep pushing, and we'll have to keep pushing back.

We the People will NOT go unheard or unserved by our elected officials any longer!!

GWB can go suck a Cervesa with Ted and all his buddies who will be sobbing and whining to anyone who'll listen.

"See you at the BILL signing!" ?!?!? HAHAH!! What an arrogant, deluded prick.

How 'bout this, Jorge Boosh? "See you at the IMPEACHMENT HEARING"
    I was at a sandwich shop during lunch and they had the news on. Bush never looked so depressed!

This whole time I've been picturing that to get me through this battle - the look on his face when the Senate rejected it. He said pretty much exactly what I thought he would - about how Congress needs to "act." That is one thing so wrong with the American psyche - that doing "something" is always a good thing or better than doing "nothing."