Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Selective buying. The illegal ailien free brand.

Just wanted to say I like the idea of using consumer boycott as a tool to reduce illegal immigration. This is a good place to identify employers who do.

Here is a money making idea I have neither the time or desire to do but maybe someone of you could run with it. Create a brand that companies could attach to their product or service that verifies they check for illegal ailiens and hire only american citizens. Their are ways to check and the company I suggest could do the screening. Give americans a trademark to look for.

Companies could also do thier own verifications but would be subject to annual random employee audits by the branding company.

Help business do the right thing and let us know who is playing by the book.

americancitizensparty@msn.com
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

TOO WEIRD!

Rhino...How weird it was to read your post! I've got something already in the works but not yet ready to roll-out.

At least I know one other person thinks this is a good idea! I have some ancillary ideas too that I hope will help such a program be fianacially self-sustaining.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

I think you will suceed You might look at the governments SAFE program as a model. You will work your tail off but it can work. You will need money to roll it out. Write your plan and look for some venture capitalists. dont go in underfunded. and get a good HR guy to put together the program for you. Your going to get threatened with litigation anyway might as well have it together. Some things are grassroots, but this is truly a business idea. Your selling a brand make sure someone involved already does brands.

Good Luck I'll be cheerleadin
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY