Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Selective Law Enforcement = National Suicide

Stier: Selective Law Enforcement=National Suicide
    By Dean Stier

Since I wrote this unpublished article about selective enforcement of America’s immigration laws a couple weeks ago, America has experienced one of the greatest domestic tragedies in our history, hurricane Katrina. The aftermath of this storm and the federal government’s response glaringly exposed how much we as a nation are beginning to parallel, what we so casually refer to as “third world� countries and their ability to cope with natural or manmade disasters. Take a long hard look at what has just happened to the Gulf Coast American citizens, the demolished infrastructure, the human toll, the federal government response, the total aftermath and then imagine yourself in a similar position and judge for yourself where we as a nation are headed.

Events like this will happen again and because our immigration laws are being selectively enforced by this administration, millions of illegal aliens, flooding across our borders annually are in direct competition for the medical, social, educational, and economic benefits (jobs) and protection that the hundreds of thousands of American citizens, displaced by this horrific storm and future disasters, are rightfully entitled to through citizenship.

This major catastrophic event further strengthens my argument against selective enforcement of federal immigration laws, which is what this is about.

President George W. Bush, Congress and the Supreme Court are taking America on a National Suicide trip through selective and non-enforcement of the nations existing immigration laws. To further hasten this suicidal plunge of America, this administration allows and encourages massive illegal immigration through their pathetic failure to secure America’s borders and repeated announcements of proposed snake oil amnesty plans.

America is facing a crises like never before and as this uncontrolled invasion expands, America will become overburdened socially and economically and America will die as a free nation! There will eventually be total degradation of our national heritage, our socio-economic well being, our resources, our culture and our standing in the world. We will cease to exist as a free and productive model of democracy. How can we sell this democracy, our concept of freedom, to others if our government, this administration, refuses to preserve them here and has embarked on a path to social and economic destruction?

We are at the crossroads in the life of the nation and from here on, we will either progress as a free society, that was so thoughtfully planned for us by our founding fathers and instilled in our history, or we will slip into the dark abyss of third world standing and/or eventual domination by the global elite.

The choice is ours and we must rise to the occasion now if we are to survive as a free and progressive society. If American Citizens fail to rise to the occasion and do not pay heed to the ominous warnings that in recent months have appeared on our horizon, the survival of our beloved America as a free and productive society is dubious at best. We can wait no longer and personal interest in the issues, discussion, participation and action must become the order-of-the-day for all Citizens.

Notwithstanding the current devastation wrought on America by monstrous Katrina, in recent months, three issues have dominated the news: the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, The War-on-Terror across the world and the Criminal Illegal Alien Invasion of America. With ever increasing frequency, American Citizens have been bombarded daily with the ominous reports and debate concerning these three issues. And, the end is no where in sight on any of these issues and at the rate that this President and Congress are moving, these issues will dominate the daily scene and minds of every American Citizen for years to come. And, now this administration has a major, major problem staring them in the face that needs immediate attention and the other three issues will surly lack the necessary attention required. I doubt that this administration can handle four major and critical issues concurrently and effectively.

While America is self-destructing under the severity and implications of these wars in far-off sovereign nations, fighting a nebulous war on terror and suffering the indignity of being taken over by criminal foreign invaders at home, our President and Congress fiddled away precious time on their taxpayer paid vacations! (Beyond a shadow of a doubt, 99% of them failed to earn their vacation this year! I for one, am offended that my tax dollars are used so these nefarious elected officials, who have miserably failed to satisfactorily address these ongoing major issues that affect every American, can live the good life!) Excuse me, I got off track there a bit!

If we look at these four issues in terms of significance and importance to the United States, recovery from Katrina and protection of our citizens at home is a given. All necessary aid and attention must be given to our citizens. Everything else is secondary.

The war in Afghanistan, in my opinion, was necessary and we must see it through to the end, even though the main goal (getting OBL) was not achieved.

That was a known hotbed of terrorist training activity and we did the right thing.

Regarding Iraq; first of all, in sensitivity and respect to those who gave their lives on the Iraq battlefield and their fellow soldiers and coalition forces who continue to risk their lives daily to achieve the mission goals that this President assigned them, I can only say, we support each and every one of you and we want you home to defend democracy in America. Thank you for your service to America!

While you are tending to business in Iraq, Patriotic American Citizens are trying to defend America against a massive foreign invasion across our northern and southern borders. Our government won’t stop the invasion and civilian volunteers (our Minutemen and Minutewomen) are doing, as President Bush says about his illegal alien friends, “the work that the government won’t do!�

That said, the Iraq war holds serious political implications around the world for America and it is a war that must be finished and finished soon, whatever the outcome. The world is watching! President Bush would serve the nation well if he would level with American Citizens about this war and prepare and disclose a definitive plan to extricate our soldiers and coalition forces and return sovereignty to the Iraqi citizens. I think President Bush is deluding himself, and conning us, about his dreamy plan to establish our Western-style Democracy in a Muslim country, especially considering the centuries old history of Iraq. I would suggest to President Bush that; without a lifetime commitment of international or United States forces, Iraq will eventually end up in a huge civil war and another iron-fisted dictator will emerge. Those who deserve freedom must fight for it! It’s time for Bush to tell the Iraqi’s - “Swim or sink! No more BS!� And bring our troops home!

The War-on-Terror, ah, there is another issue that holds great importance and major concerns to American Citizens. The more the Bush administration tries to implement this so-called War-on-Terror, the more trouble American Citizens are in. This whole War-on-Terror is so fraught with politics, political correctness, implementation delays, priorities and mismanagement at the highest level that American Citizens now need protection from our government rather than terrorists. It is glaringly apparent that the Federal Government fears American Citizens more than the terrorist threat. Their open border policy makes that obvious. Illegal alien invaders have more rights than American Citizens!

That leads us to the third and in my opinion the most serious and significant of the issues. That is the massive and unrelenting invasion of the United States by foreign invaders, known by all Patriotic American Citizens as “Criminal Illegal Alien Invaders“. Some screwballs in government (and the ACLU) refer to them as “immigrants� but the truth is that these invaders are un-prosecuted felons and that is the crux of this message.

While Congress and the President are off having a good time for the summer, the illegal alien invasion is exponentially increasing across all of our borders. This invasion is and will continue to result in greater damage to America than has ever been done in our history. As has been said many, many times before and we are all familiar with it. “A country without secure borders will lose its culture, traditions and cohesiveness and status in the civilized world.� At the current rate of invasion, America’s demise is just a few years away. This invasion is like a run-away freight train that is running on a very short track. Our government is committing National Suicide for us by allowing and actually encouraging this explosion of this illegal alien underclass (the New Slaves of America, by choice and through exploitation by criminal un-American employers). This population that has successfully circumvented United States Immigration Laws by their very presence and employment in the country are criminals. Each and every one of these people who enter our country illegally and accept work has committed at least two Federal felonies! They are not immigrants! Immigrants arrive in this country legally!

This brings us to the issue of Federal Government “selective and non-enforcement� of our nations existing immigration laws. A nation that does not enforce its laws is committing suicide! We all know that illegal entry into the United States is a crime. It is a Federal felony! We also know that when an illegal alien accepts work for pay in the United States, that is a crime. It is a Federal felony! We also know that knowingly employing illegal aliens is a crime. It is a Federal felony! We also know that when employers of illegal aliens do not pay the appropriate Federal and State taxes on illegal aliens in their employ, they commit felonies! These are just a few examples of Federal laws that are being violated and for which government “selective and non-enforcement� of these laws is the order-of-the-day.

The Federal Government’s failure to consistently enforce our immigration laws ultimately results in outrageous cost burden to taxpaying American Citizens for social services that are provided free to these invaders by the State and Federal governments. Selective enforcement of any United States laws by any government agency, especially the Federal Government, is a criminal act in itself and should be of great concern to all law abiding Citizens.

Now the way I understand this, President Bush appointed Alberto R. Gonzales, who was sworn in as the nation's 80th Attorney General on February 3, 2005, to be the nation’s top law enforcement officer. And, Mr. Gonzales made this point in his acceptance speech:

“But the Attorney General represents also the American people, and his first allegiance must always be to the Constitution of the United States.�

Later, in his speech to the Hoover Institution Board of Overseers Conference on February 28, 2005, Mr. Gonzales stated:

“In protecting the lives and dignity of our citizens, the American people expect and deserve a Department of Justice-and a government-guided by the rule of law and inspired by a love of their liberties.

Contrary to Mr. Gonzales’s statements, he shows great contempt for the Constitution of the United States by not enforcing existing immigration laws per the “rule of law� as he so glibly states! We can conclude that if this President, Congress and the Supreme Court agreed with Mr. Gonzales’s statements, there would be many felony arrests and prosecutions in the works. In view of Mr. Gonzales’s statements, and because he took an “Oath of Office� I can only assume that his direction has come from the very top to “look the other way� when it comes to illegal immigration!

Failure to enforce ALL of our immigration laws is a serious crime and any elected or appointed official who condones and participates in selective enforcement of any of our laws should be immediately removed from office, arrested and prosecuted. This is not a difficult concept for most American Citizens to understand! Therefore, I can only assume that there is serious criminal behavior at the highest levels of government that bars total enforcement of our immigration laws. There is a very fine line between condoned illegal immigration and human trafficking (a modern form of slavery to benefit criminal employers) and this administration and Attorney General are walking a fine line in this respect.

Selective and non-enforcement of United States Immigration Laws is to commit National Suicide! We American Citizens all know and understand this. If this administration ever gets the message, there may be hope for America!

Dean Stier was born and raised in Michigan. Dean is a retired Staff Engineer from the California aerospace industry and presently resides in Southern California with his lovely wife, a native Californian. Dean and his wife have two grown children and two wonderful granddaughters, all residing in the southwest. Dean is an honorably discharged United States Air Force veteran who received his college education in California.

Dean welcomes your comments at: DeanStier@Hotmail.com

http://www.federalobserver.com/archive.php?aid=10030
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

great stuff

Great stuff, well composed, rational, coherent, thorough.

Doubt any globalist will listen to it.

This is going to have to get ugly before there is any chance of rectifying the USA as a sovereign Nation again.

The people parting out (or supporting those doing it) our country simply are not listening, or are too stupid to perceive the dangerous, destructive outcome of the platitudes coming from those who will not serve the citizens and legal entrants to these United States.

I am content to let the pressure cooker boil a while longer.

Then it's RHINO TIME. Not a carnivore predator, not very cunning, doesn't need to be, protects its own, it sure doesn't react like a (be) wilde(erd) beest,

and nothing in the jungle messes with it.

The donkey party, the elephant party, and the RHINO party!

Straight up America First, or we charge the Land Rover!

Remember wholesome staged entertainment, like Mutual of Omahas' Wild kingdom? Now we get "desperate housewives" and the like.

At least its Friday. cheers glenn

The way I see it, the Mexcans--or illegals--that are coming in are not the new slaves. The American taxpayer who is subsidizing the companies and businesses that hire them are truly the new slaves. Thank you, federal and state governments, we surely appreciate having our hard earned money squandered on cimianls without our consent. Very good.

By selectively enforcing laws...this is anarchy...but it's on the level of state and federal government thus far. The people will begin their anarchy accordingly. And soon.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Just waiting!!!

Hey LegalUSCitizen, that was a great article. I am going to copy and paste it and send it to every local elected citizen representative here in Greensboro. [mod edit] I just happened to look out the front window yesterday at 6:37am and spotted 2 illegals roaming around the street looking over everything in sight. The neighbors behind us recently had their storage shed broken into and a brand new ac unit for his RV stolen. Some of these young, tatooed dudes driving around with the music blaring could be part of MS-13. I have called ICE and DEA numerous times but have yet to see anyone that resembles law enforcement around here unless I call the sheriff about loud music from a residence. [mod edit] Your friendly, neighborhood jarhead

Jarhead, I hope so, too...truly hope so...nonetheless, the shotgun is loaded, there's a pitbull guarding my property....unfortunately, it's necessary.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    Jarhead, I hope so, too...truly hope so...nonetheless, the shotgun is loaded, there's a pitbull guarding my property....unfortunately, it's necessary.

RR
    Shotgun, I am, about 800 yds out. If they are at my door ready to attack (being in the burbs) it is too late.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

I don't live in the burbs, I live on a ranch with expensive equipment and sheds of smaller equipment...livestock, of course...I'm as prepared as I can get...well, almost

RR