Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MountainDog,

I have often wondered what the illegals would do if America were to come under a direct attack.
    I have a hunch the illegals would high tail it back to Mexico faster than it took then to sneak across the border.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    MountainDog,

I have often wondered what the illegals would do if America were to come under a direct attack.
    I have a hunch the illegals would high tail it back to Mexico faster than it took then to sneak across the border.
    You are right! When 9/11 in the Spanish forums all of them were going nuts asking questions in the topic immigration. They asked questions such as: My visa is in process, what would happened if I go back to my country and when everything is over I come back, would I get it?
    I have 3 American born children, but I don't have a visa, since my children are American born would I have any problem?

And let's be fair, but these people are not only from Mexico, they are from all the 51or more Latin countries.

What can you expect from ignorant and uneducated people. The perfect example is what they did to their own country and people. Yes they will do the same here if we let them. But we are not going to let them do it here we are going to deport them back to their own third world toilet and let them continue to do it there. Only ignorant people keep having children they cannot afford to feed and expect someone else to pay for it.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12