Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen. Dems undermining S-CHIP ID requirements for non-citizen

Senate Dems undermining S-CHIP ID requirements for non-citizens
    By Michelle Malkin • January 27, 2009 04:56 PM

The open-borders crowd has been pushing to get a piece of the S-CHIP pie for more than a year. House Republicans have flagged the issue repeatedly. The bill is now in the Senate.

CNS reports on Harry Reid’s diffident attitude about the loosened ID standards:

A proposed change to the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP), currently under reauthorization by Congress, could make it possible for people to get health coverage by presenting only a Social Security number, not a photo ID or proof of legal residency or citizenship, such as a birth certificate, driver’s license or passport.

When asked about this proposed revision in the SCHIP enrollment rules, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said the legislation “is enforceable and fair, and I don’t think we need to do any better than what we’ve done.â€

What happens when the TRUE owner of that social security number also applies for SCHIP t find out an illegal alien is already getting it and the true owner can't? Wouldn't that disenfranchise LEGAL Americans?!?!?!

I see lawsuits... many, many lawsuits. This would be a career breaker for those who vote to give SCHIP to illegal aliens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Giving a SSN with no backup documentation is a huge stupidity, to put it mildly. It ties the hands of anyone to check if Mary's SSN really belongs to Jane. Reid (and Pelosi) should be deported somewhere, impeached or sent to prison for treason. And we really need to overhaul the congressional system, where both Repubs and Dems have blocked almost every bill coming to the floor that has been written by the opposing party. And give themselves raises annually for all their hard work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    I called his office and unloaded on his staffer (very tactfully that is) and told them we have veterans losing their homes and are forced to sell their possessions because they can't obtain care, treatment and disability payments while illegal aliens and their families already here including the 5,000 to 10,000 illegally crossing our border every week receive organ transplants and other care at taxpayer expense. I also said this will encourage further illegal immigration, identity theft and further burden our limited health care resources while turning us into the world's health care agency. I asked him in light of this how can you carry out Obama's pledge to make health care affordable and available for Americans? I mentioned this is tacit approval and encouragement of identity theft. I told him thousands of us are using our media contacts to educate the American people that this government doesn't care about suffering Americans including our veterans and we will use all our resources at our disposal to retire this horse's ass to his stable in 2010.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Looks like we need more calls to the Senators! We knew this was coming.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Call and call some more....