Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SEN. JON KYL SAYS TIDE TURNING IN FAVOR OF AMNESTY BILL

Sen. Kyl said in an interview that the tide was turning. He said calls and protests were overwhelming at first but were now waning and that calls were now two to one FOR amnesty.

We need to make him eat his words.

Senator Jon Kyl (author of this amnesty plan):
    (202) 224-4521 (DC)
    (602) 840-1891 (Phoenix)
    (520) 575-8633 (Tucson)

Guys, do we really believe that more people are favoring amnesty?? I think this is a bunch of hogwash and just a scare tactic to scare those of us who totally oppose it!! What do you guys think?
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Kyl is a liar and his announcement today was timed with the offensive maneuvers by Bush and Chertoff to go out into the country to push the plan.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How could this possibly be true!? What more can/should we be doing?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I believe he said it, however I do not believe it is true. I heard on Good Morning America this morning that since the senators have been home there has been an overwhelming surge against bill and that their voice mail and email boxes are full of angry messages.
    These guys will lie UNTIL we make them EAT their lies and by keeping the heat on by calling, faxing and emailing that is exactly what we will do!!! They have sold us and are trying to keep the deal they made with the devil so they will say anything to shut us up and keep the devil happy at the same time!

Kyl, Feinstein, Lott, and many others are insincere and definitely lying. Many of them have full mailboxes that they aren't emptying (or emptying quickly enough,) or they are just letting their phones ring. The American people HATE this awful bill! Keep calling these creeps.

Ostrich

Anyone who has tried to call or fax knows it takes numerous tries to get through. If they count the attempts the numbers would increase geometricly.

I think what happens is we call once and think our opinion is counted. That's how it would work if this was still a democracy but these dirtbags actually listen to the opinion of ILLEGAL aliens. It proves that as in sales, we have to call early and often.

Why can't Kyl, who was booed at home, just admit that he screwed up?

I'll be calling his office early tomorrow. Remind your friends to call every time they have time.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Call Congress...

We must also contact our representatives in Congress. If this bill should pass the Senate and goes to Congress, we must let them know that we want NO amnesty. Also remind them that they are all up for re-election in 2008 and we will remember how they voted.
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

MW
    I hope it's not that lousy 1-800 number that is being paid for by our opposition. I heard that anyone that called in on the number was automatically logged as being in favor of the amnesty. I hope that's not true, because I know a lot of Americans have been using the number since it was leaked out to the general public.

Of course the lull could be due to the holiday weekend. Hopefully the calls started picking up again today. Furthermore, Kyl comment is a little disingenuous because he didn't state how many total calls he's had for and against amnesty. He only mentioned what has happened over the last couple days. What about the thousands (if tens of thousands) of phone calles he received last week against the amnesty? Is he going to completely disregard those call in favor of the calls he's received over the last couple days? This is all a plan to confuse the issue and make it look like Bush's push is working.

Please everyone, get on those phones and faxes!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast