Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen. McCain is 'neither for nor against' DREAM act.

Just called his offices in Tucson and Prescott. Both times his aid said that Sen. McCain is neither for nor against DREAM. He just thinks its unfortunate that DREAM is being attached to the DOD authorization bill.

McCain is fliping and floping as we speek.

CALL HIM:

•Phoenix Office:
    5353 North 16th Street
    Suite 105
    Phoenix, AZ 85016
    Main: (602) 952-2410
    Fax: (602) 952-8702

•Prescott Office:
    122 North Cortez Street
    Suite 108
    Prescott, AZ 86301
    Main: (92 445-0833
    Fax: (92 445-8594

•Tempe Office:
    4703 South Lakeshore Drive
    Suite 1
    Tempe, AZ 85282
    Main: (480) 897-6289
    Fax: (480) 897-8389

•Tucson Office:
    407 West Congress Street
    Suite 103
    Tucson, AZ 85701
    Main: (520) 670-6334
    Fax: (520) 670-6637

•Washington Office:
    241 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    Main: (202) 224-2235
    Fax: (202) 228-2862

I can't even mention that piece of crap's name without using language I shouldn't.

I don't give a damn what McCain thinks about anything. When he murdered 180 US sailors on the US Forestal, I wrote him off as garbage; but Arizona keeps forcing us to live with that maggot on a daily basis.

KMA you lilly livered coward John McCain.

If I still lived in Arizona, I would be tempted to vote for the Democrat, Glassman, just to get McCain OUT OF OFFICE. could be cutting my nose off to spite my face, but who knows.
    At least the Democrat states what he is about, not what he thinks the group in front of him wants to hear and then sneaks around making videos in direct opposition to his latest claims.
    I looked at this immigration policy and it is just about the same a McCain's and he hasn't had the time to be so beholden.
    The Democratic party wasn't going to run anyone against McCain I guess that they felt he was one of theirs...if he beat J.D. and this guy threw in his hat.

I will take some heat on this one, but McCain needs to go.

This is his website on the topic of immigration. He also features the John McCain Daily Flip Flop
    http://www.rodneyglassman.com/issues/immigration/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Write in vote for JD Hayworth.

Im flying into Pheonix next week for a few days. I was thinking , i know where McCains office is....Do any of you think it would be possible for me to hand deliver a well written letter to him? Its something i'd really like to do....If its possible, i'd really like help writing a letter that would catch his attention. Not just a letter from me, a frustrated woman who says No to amnesty and the dream act. I want the letter to really catch his attention so he listens..Im not really good with words...i try! LOL....I wonder if i could do this?

I'd just like to try to make a difference.

McCain simply deals with immigration now days for immediate political purposes. He came out in favor of Arizona's SB 1070, and made commercials where he acted like an immigration hawk, saying "Build the darn fence." He knew he had to do this to fend off the then significant primary challenge by Hayworth. Now that has worked, he is turning to making it seem that he is against DREAM, again to win votes to seal the deal for retaining his senate seat. Its much easier for him to pretend to be against DREAM with a Dem in the WH. Does anyone know where McCain came out when DREAM was introduced while Bush was in office? When a stand alone amnesty comes up in the Senate, he will surely suport it.....he obviously already has.

He just tries to appear tough on immigration when it suits his immediate political interests, but once in power will continue his destructive OBL policies.

He did the same thing to save his political hide in the 08 presidential primaries here in California. He put out radio ads all over the state leading up to the primary claiming he will enforce the law, seal the border, and no amnesty. He turned a narrow lead over Romney to a comfortabe victory in perhaps the most important primary.

To this day, I am convinced that is why he won California, and perhaps the entire nomination. He's still pulling this crap, as I had predicted he would.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Thank you Sarah Palin for making it possible for the man you so admire, John McCain, to support La Raza's ambitions for America again, and to eventually 'come out' (again) against the will of the people and their right to a sovereign and safe country for their children's future.

Thought I would throw this photo in just as a reminder of who John McCain REALLY is, and how far he was/is willing to go to get support to remain in a highly influential political office.

Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

GoodOleDays wrote,
    Thank you Sarah Palin for making it possible for the man you so admire, John McCain, to support La Raza's ambitions for America again, and to eventually 'come out' (again) against the will of the people and their right to a sovereign and safe country for their children's future.
    Yup. America gains(?) Palin at the expense of keeping a RHINO for a mascot. Who would have thought such a little phrase such as, "Drill Baby, drill" could have so much baggage.

And, Hello BearFlagRepublic, it has been awhile. All is well?

and,

I like your idea GaPatriot, and Newmexican. It seems sinful during a revolution to keep such a poor excuse for a Senator around when a thorough cleansing is needed.

[/quote]

Don't blame Palin for McCain winning the primary. Blame the voters of Arizona for reelecting this Bum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast