Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tired2
    Don't blame Palin for McCain winning the primary. Blame the voters of Arizona for reelecting this Bum.
    I think the propaganda of the MSM there might have had an influence. I'm constantly amazed by how many of the people I chat with believe the crap and fail to investigate further.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    And, Hello BearFlagRepublic, it has been awhile. All is well?
    Hey roundabout, good to see you again. Currently unemployed, other than that, everything is well.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

cavmom wrote:

Im flying into Pheonix next week for a few days. I was thinking , i know where McCains office is....Do any of you think it would be possible for me to hand deliver a well written letter to him? Its something i'd really like to do....If its possible, i'd really like help writing a letter that would catch his attention. Not just a letter from me, a frustrated woman who says No to amnesty and the dream act. I want the letter to really catch his attention so he listens..Im not really good with words...i try! LOL....I wonder if i could do this?
    You most certainly could do this cavmom, and if it is not to late to help, there are voices here who can share a thought or two for you to include I am sure.

There are countless frustrated women and men, who are saying "No to amnesty and to the dream act." Speaking from the heart will have the passion necessary for getting the message to him.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wouldn't trust that 2 faced @*$!%& further than I could throw him!
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12