Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Sen. Sessions lights into the "Pact"

Wow, he's on the senate floor blasting the "Masters of the Universe." He's telling the "Pact" that he's frankly tired of their failure to give adequate time to debate and bring up amendments. Basically he said the fix is in and he finds it unacceptable! He accused the "Pact" of not working for the people of the United States and that it was wrong for the "Pact" to contrive the bill hidden away in private. He had a lot more to say, but I think you get the jest.

Sen. Sessions is fighting hard for us!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He's an American hero. This makes me wish I lived in Alabama and could claim to have voted for him! Instead of the two pinko amnesty monkeys we have in California.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

good stuff!

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

I know,,, I stood up and cheered..Woke up the wife...So proud of Sessions,,Cant believe he is standing up and saying exactly what were thinking.....
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

I wish he would bring up the North American union. Good for him with what he is currently doing. We might win this tomarrow.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

He sure is fighting hard for the American people!! I salute him and
    will call and tell his staff what a good job he is doing. Thank god we
    have someone in the senate standing up for us.

Yes indeed - I caught that.

Although no senator has a completely perfect voting record on immigration-related bills and issues in general, he is as close as there is so far in the last year or two. He is the 'real deal'.

I was just going through a list of all the senators and assigned a rank to each based on voting history on amendments to the current S1348 - so far 11 get really solid top-notch ratings. Examples: Sessions, Vitter, Grassley, Coburn, Byrd, Dorgan, Shelby, etc - note - this is largely subjective but does take into account their votes but not equally weighted for all amendments [heck, some amendments were REALLY IMPORTANT, and some were not]).

Oh, also - a big welcome to notalka and ICEChargerRT and all others that joined us recently! (sorry to be so darn late though...!)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sessions is a TRUE AMERICAN HERO. Oh how I wish we had just 50 more like him.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Someone is going to have to accuse these traitorous Senators of being on the take. It's the truth and we all know it. They are selling us out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)