Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Senate Democrats dropping like flies...

Democratic senators ditch 2012 runs

By JONATHAN ALLEN & MANU RAJU | 3/3/11 8:36 PM EST Updated: 3/5/11 11:33 AM EST
    205 Comments

Five senators from the Democratic side of the aisle have already decided to hang ’em up after this term. Each has his own reasons, but it mostly boils down to this: For some senators, a job in the “most exclusive clubâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    No- they are all QUITTING because they have absolutely NO SHOT of being re-elected They are all Illegal loving traitors that have sold their souls to the devil to achieve a political agenda. They have helped to destroy the very fabric of our nation,and they will not be missed In the least The DemoRATS will lose the Senate and the office of the President In the next election,and the DemoRATS will continue their fade Into oblivion

"Wait! this is not a parachute!" "It's a nap sack!" "AHHhhh!!!"

"Imagine that, completely go against the will of the people, do the words "Political Suicide!" come to mind!

"Stopping the damage they do on the way out is going to be a job in it's self!"

"Somebody hold me!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    No- they are all QUITTING because they have absolutely NO SHOT of being re-elected They are all Illegal loving traitors that have sold their souls to the devil to achieve a political agenda. They have helped to destroy the very fabric of our nation,and they will not be missed In the least The DemoRATS will lose the Senate and the office of the President In the next election,and the DemoRATS will continue their fade Into oblivion
    Not just the D-list quitters. The R-list quitters too. I agree with you TS. They may wish to romanticize their position in an Atlas Shrugged (deadly sin of pride) manner but the truth is they are just trying to save their lives and their legacy from the guillotine after cries of TREASON! I don't care who wins. To me they are just 2 sides of the same coin. An R is just a little D with a tail. A D is merely an inferior R lacking a tail.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

If the 17th was repealed then the canadates would not have to spend so much time campaigning or trying to play the national stage or being so influenced by it.

How much damage has been done since the adoption of the 17th?

Is a U.S. Senator responsible to their respective states, or to the whims of the national parties? Money is easier funneled when the game is played at the national level as opposed to having to buy so many state representatives all around the country (with local folks being closer to the corupt influences and therby exposing those interests. It is easier to see coruption up close than try and follow it all around a large nation) to subvert the will of the states and transfer the will to the national players and their interests.

At the time of adoption of the 16th and 17th, I wonder how much influence was, or how much could be hidden, due to the large numbers of emmigrants and their lack of understing of our Constitution played upon such adoption?

Now again we see large numbers of immigrants, legal and illegal and plenty of assualts upon our Constitution. How much more can be expected while the country battles ignorance and selfish interests?