Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WELCOME TO ALIPAC Syanis

I am not a young woman and I am in shock by the growing corruption and shredding of our constitution. This is a WAR for our culture, constitution and way of life. We can not afford to lose.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And all GutierrASS needs is a matricula card and he's in!
    You can pick one up at any 7eleven!
    Welcome to Alipac Syanis glad you could join the fight for freedom!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC Syanis

I am not a young woman and I am in shock by the growing corruption and shredding of our constitution. This is a WAR for our culture, constitution and way of life. We can not afford to lose.
    Thanks for the welcome. I've been in other places spreading the word but just recently found this place. I'm just so sick of the political squabbles and Reps want this and Dems want that. When it comes to American Citizens in 75% of the agenda we want the same thing. Its the politicians who twist it all to hell and back again.

Its a sad day when a Veteran wants to say he is ashamed to say he is ashamed to be an American if being an American means we have to support this corrupt government.

Quote Originally Posted by Syanis
    I sincerely hope it does kill the Dream Act. I like many feel sorry for these kids but we are a nation of laws and we also have to look out for our children. Many of us can't get state assistance or federal assistance when needed but the federal government loves to hand it out to illegals already.

After serving in the Army and becomming a disabled vet I was homeless for just under a year. I qualified as a single white male in 2002 for $50 a month in food stamps and that was it. The state denied me assistance, they denied me welfare, SSD, and then I found the normal amount of foodstamps given was $125 a month where I lived if a minority female. I saw every time I tried hispanics who couldn't speak a word of english applying and recieving welfare. I even saw hispanic social workers in the welfare office quickly grab and lead likely illegals away to their cubical for a quick rush through. Fortuneately for me while the state and federal government spat on me the VA workers came through and helped me out until my VA claim finally went through. I'm also married to a Filipino who had to do the visa process the legal way. No "Dream Act" for me... a once proud US Armed Forced Disabled Veteran.

This whole act is a nightmare. First and foremost the border should be closed. Shut down completely. The people have spoken and the vast majority support even using the Military to shut it down and look at illegals crossing as potential terrorists. How can we have a "Dream Act" without a secured border? How can we make sure those who come over after its passed really lived in the US from the proper age? They are illegal and have no documents. They can give any name they wish, they can forge HS documents or even say they dropped out and get a quick GED and push onward.
    Exactly, Syanis and welcome to ALIPAC! Thank you for your service to our country and for helping US fight this nightmare. You make excellent points and thank you again for doing so. It's time for all Americans wo wake up, pull their heads out of their booty, use their common sense that has always been part of American Exceptionalism and show their courage to stand up for what is right, which has always been the core of the American Soul.

The Dream Act is wrong, because illegal immigration is wrong.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I really feel that some of those that got the boot November 2nd are trying to pass every single bill they can to punish us. Thank God not all of them, and some actually listened. When OUR representatives say they are working for Hispanics, what the hell are they thinking? And why aren't Americans screaming?
    I believe we need to legally go after those that encourage breaking our laws. To include those that refuse to secure our borders.
    We lost a young Border Patrol agent and you hear little about it when it should be a top story and we should see OUR representatives saying it's time to secure our country and protect innocent Americans. But it is the same people that allow drug cartels and human smugglers to stay 80 miles inside our border safe and secure, while Americans are warned to stay out of the area.
    This is such a "duh" to me. I get so angry and frustrated. And then I pray since that is the only thing that is going to save us.

Gutierrez is a Marxist racist who would gladly change or ignore established procedure to get this NIGHTMARE ACT rammed through! Just like his beloved illegal invaders, the rule of law means nothing. If they don't like a law they ignore it!

He does not give a damn about this country or its survival, only he deliver what the illegal invaders who elected him into Congress demand! Gutierrez is the official representative of illegal invaders in his district and across this country. As you can see, the desires of illegal invaders and their supporters are a danger to this country and our survival!

We are already at war with these people but our flaccid government will not muster the courage to fight for the American people. People like Gutierrez should be arrested and tried for treason because that’s exactly what his actions amount to. Betrayal pf this country and our people!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Gutierrez is a Marxist racist who would gladly change or ignore established procedure to get this NIGHTMARE ACT rammed through! Just like his beloved illegal invaders, the rule of law means nothing. If they don't like a law they ignore it!

He does not give a damn about this country or its survival, only he deliver what the illegal invaders who elected him into Congress demand! Gutierrez is the official representative of illegal invaders in his district and across this country. As you can see, the desires of illegal invaders and their supporters are a danger to this country and our survival!

We are already at war with these people but our flaccid government will not muster the courage to fight for the American people. People like Gutierrez should be arrested and tried for treason because that’s exactly what his actions amount to. Betrayal pf this country and our people!
    Oh how so, so right you are! There is no allegiance by this worthless Puerto Rican, period. I heard the other day on a talk show with Rush Limbaugh or someone that the mosque at ground zero would never be built because no self respecting American would be willing to work the project. My response? ......"mosque would never be built"? ....surely you jest. the moderator was right about "no self respecting American", .......if this project ever gets funded, watch and see who shows up to work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12