Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Senate On The Floor!!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBob
    JUST FOR THE RECORD, IF I MAY ...

Jeff Sessions has been a GREAT quarterback. Today I want to add DAVID VITTER of Louisiana to the MVP ballot! This senate freshman has been all over Harry Reid like a collapsed tent. Just a fantastic performance today by both of them.

I am so proud to be on the same team with these guys.
    Ditto! They are both true American patriots. We certainly could use more of their caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb

Jeff Sessions has been a GREAT quarterback. Today I want to add DAVID VITTER of Louisiana to the MVP ballot! This senate freshman has been all over Harry Reid like a collapsed tent. Just a fantastic performance today by both of them.

Ditto! They are both true American patriots. We certainly could use more of their caliber.
    Call their offices and tell their staff how much you appreciate them stiff arming the Grand Bargainers and standing up for the American citizen, the American worker and America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But isn't forgiving them for a crime such as this bill would do, in essence a pardon? After all it is an act of Congress.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    But isn't forgiving them for a crime such as this bill would do, in essence a pardon? After all it is an act of Congress.
    Yup, instead of invoking a Congressional pardon for two, Ramos and Compean, they will invoke it for 12 to 20 million law breakers. Yay

Sorry if I go off topic today....allllot flowing through my mind today!

Break time.....Lou is on!
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb

Call their offices and tell their staff how much you appreciate them stiff arming the Grand Bargainers and standing up for the American citizen, the American worker and America.
    I did. They had me jumping up and down like a high school cheerleader.

I just tried to call Senator Sessions office and his voice mail is full.

What a guy. Let him know tomorrow. Hey maybe we could have a big luncheon for all the great American Senators

Let's see how about Las Vegas in NV. Ha to Reid. My son is a chef in a big hotel there. Let's honor them. I wonder what it would take.

We'll become the ALIPAC lobbyists for the Great Americans

I just heard on CSPAN2 that one amendment was approved. I missed it because I'm trying to keep track of Lou. Does anyone know which one it was?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

I just hear on Cspan that 5 amendments were tabled (killed) and one was accepted. Whcih one was accepted?

Just bought an I Love Jeff Sessions T-Shirt for $19.99. It figures that I am the only person in my entire family NOT born in Alabama! (Besides my husband who was born in Greece)I was always proud to be different and be a Georgia Peach. Now I wish I was an Alabama Redneck! Roll Tide!!