Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by htxpert
    Hey Cali,
    There may be a change in the time for the Boxer sit in. I am trying to clarify if its 2-5 EST or PST. Keep an eye out.
    Regards
    ht you may want to check the thread for "Emergency Meeting for Board Members" I think W. wants you there early on the west coast. It looks like cloture vote may be set for early tomorrow since they need 30 hrs after in order to vote on the bill.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Kennedy is back on the floor!! I want to projectile vomit!! He disgusts me.

Thanks Gogo,
    I checked a few minutes ago and relayed the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliNative
    sessions is on lou dobbs...the amendment that passed is bacas real id act....sessions said that could "take the train off the track" more to follow
    I'm not sure what that is. Does anyone know?
    Kill the bill!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CaliNative
    Sessions also said the phones are ringing off the hook.... Lou dobbs said his people are calling too . Sessions does not seem to think this will pass... from his mouth to Gods ears
    I think what I heard was that Sessions said the cloture vote Thursday am will be very very close. But he does see some erosion of support on the bill.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Kennedy doesn't seem as excited as he was earlier. Wonder what knocked the wind out of his sails. Think he's getting the message that support in the Senate is dwindling?
    Hee Hee!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Kennedy doesn't seem as excited as he was earlier. Wonder what knocked the wind out of his sails. Think he's getting the message that support in the Senate is dwindling?
    Hee Hee!
    Its after 7pm out there and he hasn't had a drink yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I just heard on CSPAN2 that one amendment was approved. I missed it because I'm trying to keep track of Lou. Does anyone know which one it was?
    All I know it was offerd by Max Baucus a Democrat from right next door to you in Montana. I'm trying a news search on Google. WHY is this the only one that passed? I will try and get more info......

He admits there's a backforce growing out in the community. DING!!! I think he's waking up.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I think Kennedy just makes a lot of his debate up out of a fairy tale book. He is such a loose cannon. Now he's talking about making adjustments after the bill.